Chapter 11

Note: This chapter contains a graphic description of rape, please be warned and proceed at your own discretion

Jiang Cheng was enjoying the look of Wei Ying's body spread invitingly in front of him. For safety reasons, he had tied his brother to the bed frame, both in order for him not to hurt himself if he would struggle too much and for him to not hurt Jiang Cheng if he decided now was the time to start protesting the treatment the Yunmeng Jiang sect heir decided to bestow upon him. He wanted to show Wei Ying the whole scale of his feelings, and what would be a better way than by love making?

For now, the body under him was only trembling madly as he leaned forward and cupped the other's cheek. When he tried to kiss his brother, Wei Ying turned his head away. Jiang Cheng's anger was suddenly reawakened. If this was how his brother wanted things to be, then he would get just that.

Jiang Cheng had wanted their first time to be something memorable, he wanted to love his brother gently and patiently. But he quickly lost this conviction when he remembered Wei Ying kissing Lan Wangji in the Library pavilion. To hell with being kind, Wei Ying deserved to be punished instead!

He slapped his brother's face, no longer caring that the other had just refused to fellow his lead and that he should not leave any visible marks, especially not on the face. It was not like Wei Ying could go anywhere right now. If he was not going to comply with what Jiang Cheng was doing willingly, too bad for him. It would not be Jiang Cheng who would be hurting in the morning. He had heard plenty of stories from the disciples back in Lotus Pier to know that what he was about to do would hurt his partner, at least in the beginning, if the other was not cooperating or not informed enough about the process.

Really, too bad for Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng had no more patience to spare.

He quickly freed his throbbing member from his pants and spread his brother's legs even wider than he had already done with the help of the ropes. He lifted his brother's bottom off the bed to have better access to that rosy and sweet looking entrance. He licked his lips in anticipation. This would be so much better than having Wei Ying take care of him with just his mouth.

Impatiently, he tried to enter into that cosy place he imagined his brother's insides would be. He was met with resistance however. Wei Ying was making distressed noises through his gag, he was shaking his head violently too, and Jiang Cheng was not sure if it was his will to not let Jiang Cheng take him or if his brother was simply too stiff for things to go smoothly. He would get nowhere like this.

Jiang Cheng promptly stood up and went to fetch another item which Nie Huisang had lend him, a large jade stone in prolonged shape. He grabbed it and hurried back to the bed where Wei Ying was now squirming all around and twisting his hands and legs to get them free of the restraints. It was a pointless attempt but Jiang Cheng did not mind right now.

Once again, he sat down between Wei Ying's thighs. This time however, he did not try to enter himself, instead, he pushed the jade stone into the waiting entrance. With a little bit of force, the stone went in smoothly enough. His brother's back arched upwards and a muffled wail tore itself from his throat. Jiang Cheng put his free hand on the other's belly to keep him in place as he thrusted the stone in and out a few times to ease the entrance.

Then, there was nothing else for him to wait for. He threw the jade stone away and inserted himself into the now slippery and torn entrance. Just as he had predicted, Wei Ying wailed again in pain. Well, he should not have resisted. If he had been more cooperative, they could have made it enjoyable for both of them. It was too bad really but Wei Ying had only himself to blame for all of this, he should have never gone to see Lan Wangji in the first place. He should have known better who loved him and who he belonged to.

Once inside, Jiang Cheng gave out an unrestrained moan. Yes! This was so much better then Wei Ying's mouth. It was tighter, almost impossibly so, and the insides were throbbing around him. He could almost come with just this. But then he would not be able to show to which point he loved his brother. He wanted to mark Wei Ying so he would forget all about Lan Wangji and would only want to stay with him. With how innocent and authentic his brother's reactions were, this must have been his first. That realization made Jiang Cheng roar in victory.

He did not wait any longer and started thrusting in and out feverishly. His pace was quick and he knew he would not last long before he would come but he just could not help himself. His brother's muffled screams and sobs changed into sounds of pleasure in Jiang Cheng's ears. Yes, this was exactly what he had wanted for the longest time now, ever since he had learned that such a thing would be possible even between two males.

Just as he was reaching his climax, he saw that Wei Ying's eyes were empty and they were closing. He wanted his brother to be conscious for this. He slapped his face hard several times until Wei Ying's eyes shot open again. He released violently while looking at his brother's face.

Jiang Cheng fell forward, he was gasping for breath and too exhausted to do anything for now. This was his best time ever. He had been right, nothing could compare to this, surely not having his brother only take him in his mouth. They should have done this much sooner, it was unfortunate that he had not known what he had been missing out on until today.

Now that he knew however, he would make sure to do it every day. There was an idea! Perhaps it would not be all that bad to have himself and his brother sent back to Lotus Pier for one thing or another. Perhaps he could finally let himself punch that arrogant peacock who was talking badly about Jiang Yanli. It was not like they really needed to attend the guest lectures anyway, they could learn everything on their own just fine.

He adjusted himself so he would not be crushing his now still and unconscious brother anymore. His member slipped out of the soft and hot space it had been occupying before. He was immediately regretting the loss. He wondered if he could get hard again and go for another round. It was tempting. But he was still riding the lingering waves of his pleasure, he did not want to disturb it. They would have plenty of time to do this again, there was no rush, decided Jiang Cheng in the end.

He felt his seed coming out from inside Wei Ying and he suddenly became frantic. He felt like he was losing his claim on his brother. That would not do. His fingers flexed as he was trying to have a better grip on the sweaty skin. They touched something cold and hard as well. The previously discarded and already forgotten jade stone. With somewhat sluggish and almost lazy movements, he stretched his hand a bit more and inserted the object into Wei Ying's entrance, imprisoning his own juices inside. Now everything was fine and he was fully content.

He and his brother now laid side by side, Jiang Cheng hugging the thin waist of the other. He never wanted to let go, he would not let anyone separate them anymore. They belonged together, that much was crystal clear to him. Just as he had captured Wei Ying's heart his own had been taken prisoner of his brother as well.