"Haha ! Ok !"

☠︎︎

"Hyunjin your gonna fucking kill us !" Felix said as him and Hyunjin were currently driving their way up to their secret spot.

"No I'm not, I'm just having fun" he said as he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Having fun doesn't mean you should be attempting to kill your best friend ! That's not fun, that's psychotic !" Felix yelled.

"Ok fine...." Hyunjin said as he slowed down the car, going back to the speed limit.

☠︎︎

Silence filled the car as Hyunjin was driving, meanwhile Felix was anxiously looking around from the front window and the passenger seat window.

Hyunjin lightly turned his head to Felix and saw him so he slightly out his hand on top of Felix's to comfort him.

Felix saw this action and surprisingly made it more affectionate by intertwining their hands together, getting a sly blush from Hyunjin as he felt Felix's hand intertwine with his.

Felix looked at both of their hands and softly smiled before turning his head back to the window.

Hyunjin had a sly crush on his best friend but wasn't ready to tell him about it, he's scared about the fact that if he does, he could lose the most important person in his life.

Since Hyunjin's parents died, Felix was the only one who was in Hyunjin's life, he helped him with his finance problems, school problems, and they even got an apartment together.

Hyunjin was a bit sad about that fact that he didn't know how to repay Felix for all of the things he was given by lix but he knew he would figure it out one day.

Hyunjin and Felix knew everything about eachother, and maybe a little too much but one thing Hyunjin knew for certain what was true for Felix was that

He was his sunshine

Felix had the smile of the sun, and had the personality of a angel.
He always knew the right things to say and he always knew how to make Hyunjin smile.

I forget to mention that this man is such a cuddle bear, he's always super clingy and super affectionate, sometimes I feel like the extra affection is a sign from him but I'm probably just overthinking things.

I hope I'm not, but who knows...

☠︎︎

"All right we're here !" Hyunjin said as Parked the car on a rock road.

"Felix ? Lix ? Helloooo ??" Hyunjin said as he started shaking Felix to wake up him up.

"I'm up I'm up !" Felix bursted out loud. Surprising Hyunjin.

"Alright let's go !" Hyunjin said as he opened his car door, same with Felix.

☠︎︎

Felix and Hyunjin were both walking on the track on their way to their secret spot until Felix said "soo..."

"Soo....." Hyunjin said back.

There was a uncomfortable silence in the atmosphere and both Hyunjin and Felix could feel it.

"This is uncomfortable" Hyunjin said.

"Yea... yea it is." Felix agreed.

"Well how was your day ? We haven't really talked about you that much today..." Hyunjin asked curiously.

"Oh umm well to be honest, it was just another regular school day, but I think Mr. Park has it in for me." Felix said as he got a little memory of what happened.

"Haha, why do you think that ? I'm pretty sure he has it in for every student" Hyunjin joked.

Hyunjin leaned over to Felix's ear and said "I heard he actually despises kids and that if you disobey him in class, he makes you stay after school and gives you a lesson" Hyunjin whispered mischievously.

"Lesson ? What kind of lesso-" Felix gasped "OH MY GOSH ! HYUNJIN !" Felix said as he slapped Hyunjin on his arm.

"Your so wrong for that !" He said sounding disgusted.

"Awe come on, you know you believe it" Hyunjin tested.

"Pfft, whatever" Felix said swatting his hand in the air.

Hyunjin and Felix continued walking on the track, and moments later, they finally reached their destination.

"Oh my gosh.... It really is beautiful at night..."Felix said as he started walking up to the tree in the middle of the secret spot.

The place had a healthy green tree with red flowers blooming and already bloomed.

Red flower petals flowing off of the tree onto the green grass and petals already laid out on the grass.

A lake and a waterfall behind the green tree and a sit down rock area sitting on the edge of the lake.

And to top it off, the sky was filled with thousands of nightfall stars, making the lake glow.

Felix and Hyunjin walked into the area and took a seat at the foot of the tree both leaning back and gazing at the sky

Felix sighed "what's wrong lixxie ?" Hyunjin turned his head and asked worriedly.

"I just wanna stay here forever jinnie....with you and just.... This" Felix said.

Hyunjin gave Felix a soft smile and said "now you know we can't do that lixxie.... First off we still have school" Hyunjin said.
Felix and Hyunjin giggled.

"Yea...."

The two sat in a comfortable silence as they were gazing at the stars, Felix putting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin looked over at Felix who's eyes seemed magical, they had this white kind of dust inside of them, it was the reflection of the stars.....

Hyunjin at the very moment wanted to grab Felix and just kiss him but he couldn't....
He knew that this was the closest he could get.

And he was happy with that.