27) Became a mom !!! ❤️🌏 ( nat)

Start from the beginning

"Where did u find her ?" Wanda asked .

Steve told them .

"Oh!! Poor baby....U did a good job by bringing her " wanda said .
"Yeah she is right...." Yelena said and all supported .

I was feeling happy that all supported my decision .

The Hydra agents tried to snatch her but they all protected her . I hold her tight in my arms .

We all came back exhausted but we won the mission.

"Who is this?" Pepper asked .

Tony explained her .

"Wow...!!That's great nat...So what are u going to do ?"she asked

"I am not sure " i said while I was thinking to adopt her . But again can i be a good mother ? Being an avenger ?

I took her to my room and I changed myself . She cried for more than hours and she slept like that. I placed her on my chest and thought of what to do. Suddenly i felt something nibble my boobs . The baby was nibbling my nipples over the cloth in her sleep . She is trying to get milk . I immediately decided to adopt her . She is hungry . I called everyone and said

"I am going to adopt her. She will have my name . And no one will tell her she is adopted until I tell her myself . "

"Yaya!! I knew it " wanda said and hugged me .

"Yay! I am an aunt !!" Yelena said excited

"So mama nat ...Now we have to go to shopping " pepper said and we all agreed . She took us to shopping . I brought baby clothes , diapers , pants , pacifiers , baby formula , breastfeeding tablets , toys ,and everything a baby needs .

"Wait we will pay for it" pepper said and wanda and other took out their cards

"I can do it-" pepper cut me off.

"Nat just chill...She is our niece and it's our gift from us . " They said and paid.

"Thank u so much " i said.

We came back after shopping and I took the tablet because I didn't want to delay . It would take 3 days to form my breastmilk .(A/n : i dont know the exact how many days it takes to form breastmilk by having breastmilk tablets so I wrote 3 days...Sorry ,:) )
For three days we would put her on baby formula .

Wanda made her food and showed me how to make it and I fed her . She ate it full . She was too hungry . I kissed her head . She gave a sweet smile...I thought myself * yess!! I am a mom...!!Omg my daughter is so beautiful !!She is mine ...I won't let anyone take u away from me or let anyone hurt u...U will be with me always ..Mama loves u baby...cant wait to feed u *

"Yeah she is nat..She is beautiful ..sorry I read ur mind" wanda said and she laughed .

"So can we hold sissy?" Tommy asked .

"Yeah sure " i said and gave the baby to them .She hold his index finger with her small fist .

"Aww baby already loves her brother " wanda said .

"She loves me too" billy said and the baby smiled .

"Can I hold her ?" Morgan said.

"Yeah but be careful " pepper said and tommy passed the baby to morgan .

" Hi I am ur elder sister ...I love u so much...U and me will play..." She said and kissed the baby's head . They looked so cute together .
Pepper took the baby from morgan and kissed her head .

"So what's my niece's name ?" Yelena asked with a smirk .

"Y/n Yelena Romanoff " i said which made her cry .

"U named her after me ...Aww so seet of u" Yelena said and took y/n from pepper .

"Hi I am ur aunt...U are so cute...U and I will have fun ok...When ur mama won't be here" she said ..

"Already gonna spoiled by aunt ." Wanda said and we all laughed . They all took her one by one...And they all have a great bonding with her .

Finally she slept in my hands .

~three days later ~

I heard y/n cry and I sat up and picked her up. Her diaper was ok...I think she is hungry . It was 3 a.m. i positioned her and pulled my shirt and bra down . She didn't latch on and continued to cry . I rubbed my nipple on her lips and she latched on and sucked it fast . After sometime the milk filled her mouth and she drank it slowly . I was so much happy with the skin to skin bond i had with her . She is my bundle of joy . After 30 mins she latched off and I bobbed her up and down. she burped . I then placed her om my chest and she slept . I looked at her ...How much innocent she was..And I could never imagine the day is finally here...I am a mom..I breastfed my baby. Wow...I fell asleep after sometime .

~One year later ~

"Mama..." I saw y/n yelling from Billy's lap.

I took her and she tugged my shirt ...I still breastfeed her . So I took her to my rooms and nursed her . After that we went down and she ran to wanda , pepper ,Yelena and steve and tony

"Awuntues ...And uwncles" she said ...And steve picked her up nd kissed her cheeks ...

"Mw up" she said and steve put her on his shoulder .

"Yay...plwne" she said and we all laughed....

Now she saw Morgan , tommy and billy and she ran to them .

"Sisy plwy" y/n said and they all played together .

I was so happy...Finally I have a daughter and I became a mother ...

_________________________________________

Words : 1600

Thanks for reading ....

Hope u like it fellas !!!!