Week 1

I had now started walking away from the Exile camp and the SMP.
After a couple hours of walking I stopped to eat, just eat.
I don't think I deserve to rest at all
Soon after i finished I started to walk again.
To where?
I don't know.
Its just better for me to leave, and to never come back.

It has now turned night and mobs started to spawn. I dug a hole in the ground and slept there. Hoping one day to go underground to never come up.

The silence was just too much. I couldn't sleep, I climbed a tree where mobs couldn't see me. I looked at the stars.
Admiring every shining star.
"Everyone here is a star"
That was the saying many people said when I was young.
But I'm no star. I'm a black hole. I'm just empty and have no purpose but to take peoples shines away.
But if I'm far away I can't do that... So that's why I'm here.
Right?
I was getting lost in my thoughts and contemplating if my life has any value. Anything that I can hold onto and keep me from falling.
I found nothing that night.

Days had passed and I was writing things what happened to me during that time, just so I can seem that I'm talking to someone. It was just many days of loneliness.
Nothing. You are nothing, no purpose. So why keep going, your just gonna ruin it for other people.
Nightmare wasn't gonna stop telling me stuff like this.
It always hurts when he says stuff like this, even though I've heard it over 1,000 times it just keeps hurting more and more.

It was the 7th day.
Seven whole days of non-stop walking. I had walked at least 9,000 blocks away from the SMP.

I was walking in a dark oak forest until i saw a female baby fox about to be attacked by a wolf.
I was extremely tired and exhausted but my body just got a jolt of energy fron seeing this.
Just because my life was meaningless didn't mean this guys life was.
She probably has a family to get to.
A nice home to get back to.
I knocked the wolf off balance which made it whimper.
It howled, which caused three more wolves to come.

After that I had a badly injured arm, and cuts over my legs.
I looked back at the baby fox that hid behind a tree.
"Hey its okay, the wolves are gone" I sais to the terrified young fox.
She looked at me and then looked around. She didn't see the foxes. "You gotta get back home" I tried to get the fox to go back to its home but it didn't want to.
I sighed, "I guess you can come with me" I said in defeat since it didn't look like the fox was leaving anytime soon.

I put her on top of my shoulder and she stayed up there until she got tired an fell asleep.
I still kept walking.
Maybe tonight I found one thing to hold on to.

I looked around for a good tree for me to sleep a top of.
I found one and I climbed up and made an area for my fox companion.
I placed her down.
I looked at the stars again.
It's nice to have a wolf companion.
I will take care of her the best I cam until I die.

I went to sleep feeling...

Happy :)