Chapter 12 and end?

I woke up to be covered in Iguro's haori. I also felt kabumaru crying a little

"Iguro-san is one-chan safe?" I asked while crying.

" yes she is alive and well Kanroji-san." He said with tears.

I then heared the faint shouts of my class and my sister.

" KANROJI-SAN DONT DIE!" Shouted Midoriya

" It seems I cant do that though huh?" I said while crying.

" please don't leave Y/n, Iguro-san you guys saved me!" Shouted Mitsuri.

" Kanroji-san if we ever get reborn we will meet again dont worry." Iguro said finally breaking down in tears.

" Please dont say that we can heal you right?" Uraraka asked worried.

" In our conditions no you can't.." I said weakly.

" Iguro-san, one-chan if we get reborn again as humans can we be friends and basically sibilings again?" I asked while sobbing.

" of course we will and next time I wont let you guys die." Iguro said reassuring.

I then felt my eyes get heavy and closed them. I opened them again to see my mother and father.

I ran to them with happy tears while they were congratulating me I also saw Oyakata-sama, Shinobu, Rengoku, Mui-san, and Genya as I ran and hugged them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Midoriya POV

Once we arrived to where the battle was Y/n and Iguro were already dying.

We were all crying especially her sister. We even tried carrying them to the hospital but by then they were already dead at that point. Maybe if they are reborn again maybe we will meet?

Time skip

Its been a few years now me and my class are already heroes. Im the number 1 hero and kaachan is the number 2. He was complaining at first but got used to it.

I was walking on the side walk thats when I saw a familiar girl and boy. I looked back to see someone who looked a lot like Y/n and one boy who looks like Iguro. Did they get reborn?