Chapter 8

I after my break down I then ran again I know Shinobu-san won't want me to cry over her death. I also learnt that Kanao and Inosuke killed uppermoon 2. I also heard that Tanjiro and Giyuu also killed uppermoon3.

I then heard another announcement saying that Muichiro, Genya, Gyomei, and Sanemi killed uppermoon 1 though Muichiro and Genya had to lose their lives doing so.

"CAW CAW MUZAN KIBUTSUJI HAS REVIVED!" The crow shouted. Huh Muzan has already revived when we were just fooling around?

I got along with Tanjiro and Giyuu. We ran until we faced Muzan the man who started everything since hundreds of years ago.

Everything he said was numb to me since I was so mad that almost every death in japan was caused by this man. Everybody's suffering even the demons lives was caused by him.

He then attacked, we three dodged at the same time. He kept attacking until Tanjiro tried striking him. He got slashed on the eye.

Giyuu then carried him while still trying to dodge all Muzan's attacks. Tanjiro then fell and hit his head. I jumped to him to protect him from all Muzan's attacks.

I then saw my sister and and Iguro join in the fight. One-chan is alive yay! I saw something jump infront of me.

"Ok you annoying little burden boy fall back right now!" Iguro said annoyed.

"Iguro-san thank god your alive and Kanroji-san." Tanjiro responded ignoring what Iguro told him.

" Tanjiro please worry about yourself first." I told him worryingly.

Muzan then shouted " WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS NAKIME!"

I was so confused at that point and another shout was heard " I AM GOING TO ERASE YOU FROM THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW!"