Chapter 2

I woke up in white room and looked to the side to see Aizawa in bandages.
I looked back up to realize I just fought uppermoon 2.
The doctor came in and said " hello kanroji you had some fatal injuries but luckily you survived because when you came here the bleeding already stopped though you were at the state of death." He said with a smile and I smilled back. He then continued " I don't know how you survived but you had a bpm over 200 and a temperature of 39 celsius." I was surprised since I remember one-chan talking about something like that to master. I just nodded with a weak smile and slept again.

When they were at the school.

We were going through the door until I heard shouts. " Oh my god are you guys ok" then I heard another shout " you two are so pro" another shout continued " are you sure you should be moving with those injuries!"
Then they asked me questions of who I was fighting and I explained how I was from the past and how demons work then they asked me some questions.
" uhh what will happen if you die against a demon." I was surprised from tsu's question and responded in a serious tone " well if I do die I don't care as long as I complete my mission and protect everyone then I will be at peace." They were surprised by my answer until Aizawa interrupted the silence " alright come on start the lesson.
After that I saw a green portal and Iguro came out of it and it looked like he was injured.
I was surprised and helped him up still flinching from my injuries since it still hurt.
I cried to him " wahh iguro-san I just fought uppermoon 2 it was terrifiying"
Iguro then stood up and was suprised I fought uppermoon 2 myself but still comforted me nicest way possible since we are kinda like sibilings.
Iguro got interviewed by the detective guy again then got transported to the nurse office and came out of the room.
" the man said I will also become a student I guess" Iguro said tiredly he mustve had a mission before getting transported here.
Then he looked at me and my injuries and said " So how are you doing other than your fight with uppermoon 2"
" well Im doing fine and all my friends all really kind!" I said happily
I saw iguro glare or something but Ignored it.

Iguro POV
After walking with Kanroji I went to her class to meet my future classmates ( oh yeah btw he is like 18 in this book) I then asked kanroji " why do you have so many bandages from just fighting uppermoon 2 I know you are flexible enough to dodge his attacks?" She then responded " Oh well I was quite occupied with protecting my classmates so I couldn't see much of his attacks and from the description of shinobu-chan that is the demon who killed kanae-chan."
I knew she was holding back or else she could've killed him since Mitsuri trained her well.
I was lost in thought when I heard her call out my name " Iguro-san were here!" I heard her say happily  I then walked into the room with her and I didn't enjoy it.
One of the boys asked " Uhhh Kanroji-san who is that?"
Then she answered with " this is Obanai Iguro he is our future classmate since he is also from the past!"
I got asked a ton of questions which made me uncomfortable.

Y/n pov
I saw Iguro got uncomfortable from all the questions so I just cut in.
" alright lets sit now Aizawa sensei is coming soon" I said happily.
Iguro got seated next to me.
After Aizawa came in he announced that it was the UA sport festival soon and our class was in joy.
" Finally a normal school event!" One of them said while Iguro was looking at him with disgust.
Then Jirou interrupted " is sit okay to have a sport festival when we just had a villain attack?"
Then Ojiro continued " What if they attack us again?"
Then Aizawa replied " By going through this event we want to prove that UA's crisis management system is outstanding as for demons we have 2 demon slayers here to help us." I then heard Iguro sighed.
I heard Mineta beside me said " No lets cancel it's only a sports festival." Then Midoriya said "Mineta have you never seen a sport festival?"
" well yeah but thats not what I meant" Mineta answered
Me and Iguro were confused and looked at them with dot eyes.
Aizawa explained knowing we dont know what it is " the sport festival is a festival which you have to compete with another to win a competition and our sports festival is one of Japan's big events. The olympics used to be called the festival of sports, and it excited the entire country." Then Aizawa continued " Now it's reduced in scale and population and it's just a mere formality. Currently the UA sport festival has taken the place of the olympics."
I then looked at Momo " All the top heroes in the country will be watching for scouting purposes."
I heard more explanation from other students which got me confused thats when I heard kabumaru was on me.
Homeroom then got dismissed

At lunch me and Iguro left the classroom and walked to the lunch table. That was until I saw Midoriya, lida and Uraraka on the corner. I told Iguro to go first to hear the conversation. I heard that she became a hero to get money so her family won't become broke anymore. I then went out of my hiding place and said " Im sure you can do it Uraraka-san you have a high spirit you can reach your goald dont worry." While I held her hand and she felt like she was getting warmer and warmer. " Uhh Uraraka-san are you ok you are getting warmer are you ok?!" I said with a worried voice. " don't worry Im ok" she then said.