Chapter 5

(Gentle reminder this whole book is an AU so some of this isn't cannon and this is going to be a long chapter)
Uppermoon 5 is here how did she get here?! ( pretend gyokko didn't exist here pls)
"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE SHE IS A DEMON A POWERFUL ONE!" I shouted so they would be safe but they were just confused but the other demon slayers were in a panic. Aizawa immediately understood what it meant and shouted " EVERYONE GET OUT!" Then with the help of Tanjiro they got escorted out.

Iguro, Mitsuri, and Muichiro were running towards the uppermoon thats when she created a shield to separate them from us. " please don't interrupt our conversation." The uppermoon said with a smile. I attacked her while she was paying attention to the others.

Love breathing third form : catlove shower

I leaped and attacked her then Tanjiro came back. " Oh you can't just kill me like that!" She said with venom in her voice. " then how about with poison?" I responded. (Definitely not getting inspired by Shinobu vs doma)

She then noticed and started melting. " Gahh so this poison is heavy!" She shouted. " Though I can withstand this poison!" She laughed. I wasn't surprised and shouted to the others " Please get everyone to safety first don't worry about me!"

They hesitated at first but agreed and ran to evacuate them. I smelt and sensed her and immediately recognized her. She is the one who killed me and my sisters parents. " You bitch you're the one who killed my family didn't you!" I shouted but not as loud.

" So I was right you were part of the Kanroji family oh your family was delicious!" She said excitedly.

Breath of love first form : Shivers of love

I cut her fastly from my anger and rage towards her. (This is mostly like the shinobu vs doma battle so I'll just show some pictures of it just pretend that Shinobu is you and doma is uppermoon 5 which is Shizaki I also forgot to point out her blood demon art is like doma's)

 (This is mostly like the shinobu vs doma battle so I'll just show some pictures of it just pretend that Shinobu is you and doma is uppermoon 5 which is Shizaki I also forgot to point out her blood demon art is like doma's)