After a while they both reached a there "Now you can open them~" Y/n cooed.

Norman's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful scenery ahead of me.... How did she even found it....

(imagen this in night time with fireflies)

"Wow...ummm it is great" I said i could feel my face heat up like whose would not if your crush s right in front of you and both of you are alone "I know right... Ahh~what a perfect day to commit suicide~" Y/n said which made me flick her forehead making her groan "Norman~" Y/n whined "No suicide please" i said "Ohh well... lets go sit over there" we both sat on the base of the structure. we both there inn silence while Y/n was reading her Complete Guide to suicide book but i decide to break it cause "Soo Y/n...Have you read the book merchant of Venice of Shakespeare " i asked "Hmm... yeah but i personally like Romeo and Juliet it is by Shakespeare too.." She replied which got me in a little shock cause i did not excepted a romance story...."Oh....So what do you like about it?" I asked "Me? Oh i just love how beautifully they both commit a double suicide~ Ahh~" She replied while moving her hands weirdly 'I should have know' i thought while giving a dumfounded expression "Well have you read the Apple suicide"(Yes this is one of my favorite scene so i was thinking it to add in this book)"Apple suicide?" I asked "Yup. Apple suicide." Y/n said "Oh, you mean Cinderella." I said "Cinderella...I didn't expect you to say that." she said while pointing her finger towards her head "I never get bored of talking to you, Norman" she said making me hum "Just for your information, it was Snow white who ate the poison apple. And it wasn't suicide in her case." she said towards leaning near my face making a little blush appear on my face. "I-i see" i said stuttering "I got it wrong" i continued "No, hang on...Maybe she did commit suicide" she said while putting her chin on her hand making me look at her "Maybe she took a bite of the apple knowing it was poisoned." she continued "Why?" i said "Despair. Despair in having been given poison by her mother" she responded making me more curious "No...Maybe it was a more nebulous despair. Despair intrinsic to this world, That would be interesting, if it were the case." she continued while looking at me right in the eyes "Ahh... it would be....though You are a interesting one. Your mind always dances." i said calmly making her chuckle "Not as near a interesting as you Norman~" Y/n said "Well~ it is getting late i think we should go back now~" Y/n said making me nod in agreement. We both went back to the house and to the room.

Next Day~

3rd pov:

"Emma, starting today, let's play tags in teams." Norman told Emma. ' Ah yes, I believe I suggested that idea to Norman' Y/n thought "In teams?" Emma asked, confused about what Norman meant by playing tag in teams. "At this rate, most of them would die if they escape individually." Ray explained. "Hey, Ray!" Emma yelled. "But everyone's movements aren't bad. Right, Y/n?" Ray asked me as I fixed one of the bedsheets as we were hanging the wet bedsheets to dry up. "Indeed. So we shouldn't break them up individually." Y/n said as she put down the stick she was holding. "We'll make formations and run away in teams." Norman added. "We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what a real escape would be like." Ray mentioned. "A real escape...." Emma mumbled. "And I have another idea aside from the teams. Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation to them and have them lead the teams." Y/n brought up the topic. "What if they're mom's informants?" Ray asked. 'Norman and I have already discussed that part.' Y/n thought "Don't worry. Finding out who the informant is, and also how to win them over. We can do it simultaneously. And Norman and I have already made arrangements." Y/n replied with a smirk. "Emma, for now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." Ray said to Emma. "You mean by ear?" Emma stammered sheepishly as she took a step back. "Why? You can't do it?" Ray smirked as he said that. Emma pouted but got back to being her determined self. "Easy peasy!" Emma exclaimed with confidence but there was some hesitance in her tone. "If you have any trouble, you can always ask me for help. I'll always be there." Y/n offered. Emma smiled and cried while hugging her. "Thank you so much Y/n! Ray is being a bully! How are you two even friends?!" Emma cried on her chest. Y/n giggled and patted her head. "Ray, be a good boy and teach Emma slowly. She may be a quick learner but I don't think her head will be able to process that information on the first try." Y/n said as she looked at Ray with a teasing smirk. "Tch. Fine" Ray said "Yay! Problem Solved!" Y/n replied cheerfully with a thumbs up.