Ending The War

Izuku and Izumi stumbled their way back to the police line surrounding the crater, where All Might and Gran Torino were being tended to by paramedics. Other heroes had arrived on the scene at some point during the siblings' battle, and were even now rescuing civilians from the collapsed buildings.

  All Might shot to his feet when the siblings appeared over the lip of the crater, rushing past the police and heroes, stopping before the teens.

  "Izumi, Mask, are you alright? Where is All for One? What happened?" He asked worriedly.

  Izuku sighed.

  "We're fine Yagi, you should see the other guy. Saying that, there isn't much to see. One for All blew him to bits. But he's definitely not coming back from that."

  All Might spat blood.

  "W-what did you two do??"

  Izumi laughed quietly.

  "It was aaaall Izuku's idea. One for All was starting to hurt when I used it, even at a low percentage. Basically, we beat him within an inch of his life, blew him up with Izuku's metal arm, then gave him One for All when he 'beat' Izuku. His body tore itself apart trying to contain the sheer amount of power he was given, and he popped. Like a balloon."

  Gran Torino cackled from where he was sitting, while All Might just stared at them like they were insane.

  "You two are crazy! Ahh, it's poetic that One for All and All for One finally coming together is what destroyed him though." The elderly pro said.

  The man let out a sharp laugh every so often, but just sat there and let the police and paramedics do their jobs.

  All Might was still catatonic.

  "Y-you gave our sworn enemy O-One for All..?" He stuttered.

  Izumi pretended to think for a moment.

  "Hmmm.. yep, we sure did. Now, if you don't mind moving, Izuku's got a victory to celebrate with his girlfriend~" she said.

  Izuku turned red and started spluttering.

  "Don't ruin this moment for me Zumi! Look at his stupid face, he has no idea what to do! This is the greatest day of my life!" He complained.

  Izumi cackled alongside Gran Torino as she led Izuku to the ambulances parked to the side.

  "Don't worry, I'm sure your day will get much better when you get back to the dorms!" She teases.

  Izuku grumbled, but decided not to rise to the provocation.

  The siblings got patched up by the paramedics and were told they could go home.

  Conveniently, Aizawa chose that moment to appear with Present Mic's car, stopping at the curb and jumping out of the vehicle.

  "Izuku! Izumi! Are you both alright?" He asked, running towards them.

  Izuku grinned, flashing his father a thumbs up. Izumi did the same, in unison with her brother.

  Aizawa pretended to cringe.

  "Don't tell me you two unlocked some kind of psychic twin powers now. You aren't even twins! ...are you?" He asked.

  Izuku snorted, covering his face with his only hand as his shoulders shook. Dadzawa chuckled, wrapping his arms around his son and patting his hair.

  "I'm glad you're alright. Both of you. But I'm not hugging you." He told Izumi.

  The hero let his son go and put a hand on each teen's shoulder.

  "Alright, let's get back home. God knows you've had enough excitement for one day."

  The trio left Kamino Ward and drove back to Musutafu in comfortable silence. Izuku and Izumi conked out in the back seat, much to Dadzawa's amusement.

  Izuku awoke just as they arrived at UA, and poked his sister until she stopped drooling on him again.

  The siblings marched back up to the 1A dorms where all of the lights were on, and everyone was sitting anxiously around the TV.

  "Do you think they're okay?"

  "The broadcast cut out after Midoribro's arm blew up in that Villain's face.."

  "Oh god, what if he killed them for that??"

  "Maybe it got cut because someone taking a bomb to the face would leave a mess."

  "...that's a good point."

  Izuku nodded sagely.

  "Yes, the... bomb left him in quite a mess. I would have thrown up if I hadn't been so ecstatic. Shouldn't you all be in bed?"

  There was very quickly a dog pile atop the siblings, consisting of Ochako, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Hagakure and an unenthusiastic Shoto who just kind of hovered around them.

  Kirishima was crying, Ochako was almost crying and the rest were screaming about how worried they'd been.

  Izuku groaned.

  "Wish I was in bed."

  Iida chopped his arms and tried to untangle the pile of teenagers in the middle of the common area.

  "Mask and Yagi have had an extremely trying evening! It would probably be for the best if they went to their rooms to sleep and we get their stories in the morning!!"

  The rest of the class begrudgingly agreed with a drawn out groan, which the robot boy decided to take advantage of.

  "Speaking of going to bed!"

  There was another groan, but once again no arguing. Stressfully waiting up well into the night really tires you out.

  Izuku slumped up to his room, changing out of his dirty, bloody clothes with a little difficulty and putting on his Pyjamas.

  He put his mask onto the bedside table and tapped his hair, concentrating all of the dirt and dust on his body into a ball, then turning it to steel. It wasn't a substitute for a proper shower, but it would do for now.

  Izuku collapsed onto his bed face-first, but got back up when someone knocked on his door. He opened it to find Ochako, now dressed in her pink pyjamas. The girl coughed bashfully.

  "I- do you- I mean.." she stuttered, her cheeks rosier than usual.

  Izuku just nodded and opened his door wider, too tired to form coherent sentences without his right arm to click for him.

  Izuku and Ochako clambered into bed, snuggled close together.

  Izuku rested his chin on his girlfriend's head, a small smile on his face as he drifted off to sleep.

A Fall from Grace, and His Rise from DisgraceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara