𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚;

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫"

'𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤' 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 to be last few drinks, well for Hermione and I at least, we felt pissed, she was more delirious than me though. As we left The Three Broomsticks, leaving the four lovers to their double date, the two of us were left giggling and bumping into each other. "God, if you're bad on stupid Butterbeer, then what's real alcohol gonna be like?" I laugh. "Come on, be the Lorelei to my Dorothy!" she cheers. "I am! And you know it! Of course I'm Marilyn, but in this current circumstance, I swear you're her." I grunt. "Ugh, you're so dull now!" she whines. "Sorry for maturing!" I joke. "You should be, creepy! You'll always be the same girl I met six years ago!" she grins. "You however are different!" I jab her. "Yep." she nods proud. "I definitely am!" She spins around. "Okay, H, you are officially out of it." I sing. She ignores me and throws her arms around the boys and I. "You are so done when we get back-" A terrified scream cuts my sentence off, we look forward and see mine and Harry's fellow Quidditch buddy Katie Bell sprawled out on the snow. "I warned her! I warned her not to touch it!" her friend, Leanne, yells.

Next to Katie's body was a black box that was wrapped in a brown packaging, what the fuck is happening?! Out of nowhere, she started to jolt from side to side as Leanne ran over to us. Then our eyes witness her whole body weight fly up into the air, her hair flying everywhere and her skin was just- pale! She looked like something from a horror film, it was a haunting sight. Her body then slams aggressively back down onto the snowy ground. "Don't get any closer!" a rough voice orders from behind us. We snap our heads around and see Hagrid making his way over. "Get back, all of yer!" We obeyed and stepped back a touch. He approaches her still body and picks her up. She looked good as dead in his arms, her arm dangling down. Harry looks down at the opened package, with something looking like a necklace sticking out of it, he bends down to analyse the object. "Do not touch tha', except for the wrappers, do yer understand?" Hagrid demands. I crouch down beside him and watch as he moves the wrapping, there was still a bit covering it so I started to move it, the second my finger touched it, images flashed through my mind as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I saw just the necklace, in darkness and an unknown wand pointing at it, their face also hidden. I come back to reality and strain from the pain that I had just experienced and back up fast from the hexed piece of jewellery, I could feel the red liquid running from my nose already. "Eve! Eve!" Harry rushes in front of me to calm me down. "It's okay! You're okay. Breathe with me." He begins to take rhythmic breaths like a normal person, I look into his eyes and I steady my breathing with him. "You're okay." Instead of using words to say 'thank you', I wrap my arms around his neck quickly and taking him in for a hug, thank god for him.