Chapter 3

Taehyung pov

Everyone wakes up to the sound of their alarm but I always wake up to the sound of my father banging on my door.

"WAKE UP SLUT!" "I NEED BREAKFAST TO EAT BITCH"

--

Yeah, that's the first thing he heard after wake up from his dreamless sleep.

He slowly walking to the bathroom to shower and changes his bandage. After a short cold shower, he changes to a dark blue hoodie and jeans.

Step by step, he walks to the stairs slowly to make sure that his wounds are not triggered by the walks.

He arrives at the kitchen and slightly peeks to see if his father was there.

A sigh of content escape his mouth after making sure his father was nowhere in sight.

"Maybe he is out? Or his bedroom? " Taehyung thought as he make a toast and fried egg for his father.

He exits the house after keeping an apple for himself. Slowly walking on the sidewalk enjoying the cold breeze that touching his body.

After a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the entrance of the University. Before he could enter the door, a bear hug tackle him to the ground.

"Tae-tae I miss you so so so muchhhhhh," Jimin said as he show Taehyung his puppy dog eyes and pouts.

Even though the pain is kicking at every part of his body from the hug that given by Jimin. Taehyung acts like he is not hurting and hug Jimin back. He removes Jimin from him and pats his head.

"We meet yesterday chim, but still I miss you too" he smiles to show his unique boxy smile.

"Heyy!! It's not just you who miss our tae-tae " "move, I need to hug him " Jin with annoyed face say to jimin as he push him playfully so he can hug Taehyung.

"Tae - tae! I miss you "

"I miss you too Jin hyung "

After their small reunion. They walk into their classroom just to hears gossip.

Mark is dead