While staring, I felt someone staring at me too. I whipped my head to the direction where I felt it. There stood, a tall blonde, lanky dude with an eyeglass.

He fliched when we made a contact. He quickly averted his gaze someone that made me chuckle.

"Hey!! (name)-san!!" I saw Hinata waving his hands as he ran towards me and plopped beside me at the bench. "Will you be going with us on the away games next week?" he said with an eyes thag was pleading for me to go.

Oh shit no- not that eyes... Don't make such cute, adorable, and teary eyes like that.

He's like a pomeranian but with an orange fur. His hair is so soft and fluffy, I can't get tired patting his head. Which he also liked it.

"I'm sorry Shoyo.. I think I can't come with you.." He forwned making me forwn too.

"Why can't you come with us?" he asked. My gaze went to Shimizu as she just giggled and walked off to somewhere. I looked at her confused as fuck. I then turned back to Shoyo.

"Because I'm not a part of the club.." I stated. Koushi walked in front of me with a smiling face. Again, I am confused as fuck. Why do they kept on smiling and giggling?

Shimizu then walked in front of me, standing beside Koushi, holding a tote bag in front of my face. I raised my right brow as I took the bag from her.

They both giggled looking at my every actions as I looked what's inside the bag. My eyes widen, clutching the bag close while looking up at them with a questioning face.

"Are you both serious??" I said.

"All of us are!!" Koushi chirped looking at everyone who smiled. He looked back at me and motioned to open the bag and get what's inside it.

I did what he wanted me to do. Taking the black volleyball club track suit out of the bag. Quickly running towards the storage room and change my clothes.

Comming back with a huge grin plastered in my face. I walked towards them, twirling and posing different poses of volleyball.

"Starting from now on, you will be the third manager of the Karasuno boys volleyball club!!" Daichi exclaimed with a smile on his face.

He looks handsome while smiling, not gonna lie. Tanaka and Noya-san were both letting out their tears of joy as they kneeled and was praying in front of me. I stood their before them, spreading me arms in both sides, closing my eyes while raised my chin up and straighten my posture. They then bowed.

"Hey stop that!" We heard Koushi yell at us but we ignored.

They both rise and bowed. I held bot my hands and touched their heads while murmuring some kind of prayer. After that, we walked towards the rest of the team. We walked with grace and power, not until Tanaka and Noya both slipped and took a hold of my shoulder and hands bring me down with them.

"....."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Did bith of them seriously tripped in thin air? Pfft-"

"Got some moves righ there~ Tanaka-san!"

"Oh! Teach me the walk!! Teach me, teach mmeee!!"

"Boke!"

"Well I guess we have another crack head in the group that matches their energy.."

.

.

.

.

"Alright, practice is over! Go home and prepare for the exams!" said coach while he was walking towards the gym doors.

Hold up-
Wait a minute-
Sum'n ain't right!
Since when the fuck- why wasn't I informed that there will be exams this week?!

Quickly whipping my head to my sister who was busy helping Yachi arrange the towels and the bottles. I heaved a sigh as pushed the ball cart right bellow the basket ball ring.

I ran to pick up some balls and placed it on the floor beside. I was standing in the three pointer line of the court.

Picking up a ball and dribled it a few times before positioning my self to shoot the ball. I bend my knees and lift my arms holding the ball up my head. Then jumped and threw the ball.

It went through the ring and fell inside the ball cart. I cheered and picked another one. This time I bent forward, dribbling. Picturing someone blocking me. I swiftly did side stepped before jumping and shooting the ball. The ball went inside the ring as soon as I landed, the ball went inside the cart.

When I was about to pick another ball, something heavy pressed down on my shoulders and some forced crashed unto my ribs.

"Oww! What the fu-" befkre I knew it, we fell on the floor.

It was Noya who jumped behind me and pressing my shoulders, as Shoyo crashed to my ribs. I'm hoping there won't be any broken bones.

"What was that (name)!!!!" Noya looked at me with sparkles all around his face, same with Shoyo.

"That was AWESOME!!!" Shoyo hugged me tightly around my waist.

"Hey you two! Get off of her!!" Daichi scolded glaring at them as they hurriedly got off me.

"Woah! I didn't know you couldn't do basketball, (name)!!" Tanaka patted my back. Well, it felt like he was smacking my bag.

They all showered me with compliments which I just bowed and thanked them. Then coach scolded us and made us go home.

We bid our goodbyes after walking out of the Sakanoshita store, it is where coach is working, or more like, he lives here. I smiled at him as he just nodded and shooed mr out of the shop. I took some meatbuns from Shoyo before walking with Shimizu and Yachi.

Wah~ we finally reached home. I quickly took a shower and ate with Shimizu, then we studied for bit and watched some animes after.

The last episode filled me with pain and depression. I cried for the last two episode with Shimizu. After that we went back to study, well, we just reviewed some of the topics we've studied and went to sleep.

I'm just hope I won't get a low grade.

_________________________
_______________

I am terribly sorry for the typos and grammatical errors!

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

And please don't forget to vote♡︎♥︎

Bye bye~

♡´・ᴗ・'♡