✩ Signed ; I miss you ✩

Thank you for the birthday wishes ! 

Who seen Mindless Behavior on CNN ? I saw a little bit of it :(

Enjoy ! : ) ~Aimee

__________

You . . .

" So Yn , We need to get you a manger ". Lil wayne said. He walked outside and said, " Drake , Call Tyler up ( Not from OF ) ". Drake pulled out his phone from his pants pocket. A few seconds later , Drake talked on the phone. " Yeo , Tyler my niggah , Yeah Im good , Yeah how about you ?. Word ? ii Yeo , Wayne wants you here. ii You better come my niggah. Okay bye ". He hung up and slid his phone back in his pockets. " He said that he was on his way anyways ". Drake tolde Lil wayne. " ii ". 

Wayne , Drake and I were in wayne's studio. We were getting a preview of Lil Wayne's new song. That song was dope. The door opens and closed. We all look back , and there was a boy standing there. He walked up to drake and dapped him. He dapped wayne as well. " Hey who's this Lil Shawty ? ". He said. ( Picture of the boy on the side and outfit in the enternal link ). My eye brow rose up. " That's Yn , She's just sign the contract ". Drake said. " Welcome to YMCMB ". The boy said, " Im Tyler, I guess you want me to be her manger ? ". He said turning to Lil wayne. " Yeah ". Lil Wayne said. Tyler grabbed the chair. He put it next to Wayne. " Yn , Show me what you got ". I nodded and got up. " Go inside the booth ". Tyler said. I walked inside and took a seat on the wooden chair. I put on the headphone. " Play um , Aaliyah - At your best ". I said. They Nodded and the music started. ( Video on the side ).

" Amazing ". Tyler said , amazed. I smiled and got off of the wooden chair. I walked out of the booth. " Well I will be happy to be you're manger ". Tyler said happily. I smiled and hugged him tight. " Thank you soo much ". He hugged me back , " You're Welcome ". 

I opened the door. I closed it behind me. " Wow ". I said to myself and flopped on the bed. I kicked my heels off. I pulled out my iphone and went on oovoo, Jacob_Misfit was online. I smiled and called him. He picked up. " Baby ! ". He yelled. I blushed and cried not to cry. " Hey Babe ! ". I said fanning my eyes. " baby ! Don't cry ". He said. I sighed. " Okay Babe , I got signed ". I screamed. " Oh Baby ! Im so Happy for you ". He said with tears in his eyes. " Baby , I can't wait to see you ". I said wiping my eyes. " Me either ! I wanna hold you in my arms and kiss you all day ". Jacob sighed at the end of his sentence. " Alright ! I love you ! and I'll call you 2mm. Im very tired ". I said. " Okay Babye Goodnight  , I love you too ". I smiled and ended the call.