might be

CUDDLES PART 3.

(ej's pov):

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 a bowl of chicken noodle soup for ricky.

he'd been having these morning sickness, he's been these really weird cravings. it's only been a week and i'm really starting to think, he really is pregnant.

i really hope he is..

i opened the door to our bedroom with my back, as i had the medium sized tray in my hands, with the soup and water placed on it.

i looked at my husband, as he was snoring, in my opinion, i've never seen anyone with such a beautiful face while they're sleeping. i know it sounds a bit creepy but, it's true.

i sat down at the edge of the bed, staring at him before running my fingers through his natural long beautiful brown curls. he shuffled a little, which was a sign that he was waking up.

as he opened his eyes a little, he finally spoke with a raspy voice.

"hey babe."

"hey... you feeling any better?" i said as i rubbed tiny circles on his back, smiling.

"yeah, a little, still feel a bit sick." he said in a raspy voice, rubbing his eyes.

jesus, i love this man with all my heart.

"awe, well here, i made you some chicken noodle soup, your favorite." i replied, reaching over grabbing the still steaming chicken soup.

"oh babe thank you, i really don't deserve you"

"no, i don't deserve you beautiful"

he reached up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. we both smiled at each other as we pulled away.

"now, do you want me to feed you or do you wanna try and do it on your own?" i said grabbing the spoon.

"please feed me.." he pouted, before making me chuckle.

i dug the spoon in the chicken soup, before putting the spoon to ricky's mouth and he took it.

(ricky's pov):

"mm, it's so good" i said after smiling at my husband.

i'm so glad to be married to this man, i never thought i would marry the guy, i hated so in high school, i guess the world is a magical place.

i really believe that i'm pregnant now, since for the past 3 days, i've been having weird cravings for food and morning sickness, and i constantly have to pee every minute.

but i'm so glad to have a husband to stay home and take care of me, i love ej with all my heart, it actually makes me emotional sometimes to even think of how generous he is.

"i know right, it's my secret recipe." he replied before tasting it on his own. i took a sip of the glass with water.

"oh yeah, and what's that?" i said smirking and rubbing my mouth.

"love, baby, love" he said before kissing his fingers, making a 'mwah' sound.

god, i love this man.

"no but seriously, um so you've been having these morning sicknesses and sleeping alot.. ricky do you think you're pregnant..?" ej asked putting on a serious face.

"ej, if i'm being honest, i think i am, but we need to make sure." i said looking into his eyes.

"well, we can go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test, if you want." ej said.

"sure, but i need to shower, because i kinda smell.."

"okay babe, take your time."

with that ej kissed me on the lips before taking the tray and walked out of the room.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 (𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫)

-

ej was driving while ricky was in the passenger seat.

"ricky, if you really are pregnant, don't be nervous, okay? remember we're all in this together."

"are you really making a high school musical reference right now?" ricky said in a irritated tone, shouting a little bit.

"r-ricky, you know what, i'm sorry baby" ej held ricky's hand, frowning a bit. ricky saw the sadness in his eyes and he felt horrible.

ricky knew ej was trying his best to help him through his fazes, but he was the one that was nervous.

"n-no, babe, i'm sorry, i just been really snappy lately, i really love you, and i know you're helping me out with everything, and i shouldn't treat you like this, i'm really sorry." ricky said a tear slipping down his face, as he looked down.

they finally arrived at the pharmacy, as ej parked the range rover.

"it's okay, i know you're nervous about this and i am to, but you have to understand, we're doing this together, i got you pregnant, well i think i did, but now you're probably carrying our child." ej spoke as he placed his hand on ricky's stomach and wiped the tears on his husband's face.

ricky just smiled and hugged ej.

"you're right, ej, i know i'm nervous, i was just being selfish, only thinking about my feelings instead of your feelings too, i really love you, elijah caswell."

"i love you too richard caswell."

they smiled as they walked into the pharmacy, holding each other's hands.

━━━ ❝𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲..❞

hehehe

hope u guys enjoyed this one!

part 4 will be a surprise!

hope ur ok <3