Sixteen | You're Not Alone

I longed for Justin's touch again. I longed for his body against mine. I longed for his hands to touch me in places that only he was allowed to. Everything felt so right with him. We have the most bi polar relationship but I swear when everything is okay, it felt like I was on cloud nine and I would never be able to leave.

He laced his fingers with mine and continued to move his body with mine. This was our second time being fully exposed to one other and it felt so amazing. I couldn't even describe it in words.

I don't remember how we even got here. All I know is that he came back to my house with me and I cooked for Nonna, kissed her good night, and Justin and I were in my room. Everything else was a blur. I guess we were in the heat of the moment.

Justin dives his mouth to my ear and whispers, "Dana, I love you."

I couldn't even respond right away. I was in another world right now. The amount of pleasure I was feeling knocked almost any thought I was thinking right out of my head. Justin's fingers held onto mine tighter as he sped up his pace, causing my breathing to hitch.

"Tell me you love me." He whispers again.

"I-I love you Justin." I breathed. I tried so hard not to let out a loud moan. Although Nonna was sleeping, her room was right across the hall.

Finally, we both reached our climax. Justin's warm body collapsed on mine and the only thing audible was our breathing, as we tried to regain control of it. He nuzzles his face into my neck and says, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, you know that?"

I rolled from under him and rested my head on his chest when he turned over on his back. "Yeah." I smile.

It doesn't take ten minutes before we both are fast asleep.

--

"Dana." I heard Justin say, though my eyes were not open. He places a hand on my shoulder and shakes me gently. "Nonna cooked breakfast for us."

I open my eyes slowly and frown. "What?" That was kind of odd because she hasn't cooked breakfast in so long. What made her change her mind now?

"She told me to come up and get you." He says.

I groan and reluctantly sit up, letting the cover fall from my shoulders. When the cold air hits me, it was then that I realized I was still naked from the night before. I gasped and threw my hands to my chest.

Justin chuckled and stands up. "You're acting like I haven't already seen you."

I blushed and wrapped the cover around me again, standing so that I could grab a T-shirt and a pair a shorts for now. "Tell Nonna I'll be down in a minute."

Justin nods and leaves my room. So I stand up and threw the t-shirt on followed by the shorts. Then I brushed my hair into a bun and walk downstairs.

"Good morning Nonna." I greeted her with a smile.

She looks up from her food and smiles warmly at me. "Good morning honey."

I sit down at the table next to Justin. He was already half finished. "Nonna you did all of this?" I say while looking at the stack of pancakes, eggs, and bacon on my plate.

She nods proudly. "It's the least I could do after you prepared such a wonderful meal last night."

"Thanks." I grin. "That means so much considering it was my first time ever cooking."

The three of us laugh and we return our attention to our food. It was too good to talk through. Finally, I got some real pancakes and not pre-made ones from McDonalds.