She grabbed her bag and started to walk out the room and saw her parents in the kitchen. Her parents looked at her confused she just sat down next to her dad as her mom made breakfast.

"Uh, Good moring?" her dad said but it soaunded more like a question.

"Morning." Y/n said ywaning

"I-Is everything ok y/n" Cassandra asked looking at her daughter. Y/n nodded and put her head down. "so chase left this morning... and you... did you guys do it?" Y/n's head shot up and Alexander choked on his coffee.

"What? no mom... i went to the party and... there was... underage drinking" Her parents stared at her.

"How much did you drink?" Alexander asked. She pulled down her glasses slighly showing her tired, slighly red eyes that still had a bit of eye liner. She pushed them back up to cover her eyes. "Y/n-"

"Chase also said I punched Ava" Alexander high five his daughter.

"Nice!" Cassandra tried to keep a straight face but broke into a grin.

"Nice y/n but also not nice... the drinking... look y/n I know we can't control what you do but you need to be more responsible please. We trust you and just want you to be careful. Last time this happened you didn't even come home. I'm honestly glad you met chase he actually takes care of you instead of Nathan who lets you get out of control and doesn't do shit!" Cassandra said.

"Yea y/n. We love you so much and don't want anything bad happening to you. I mean what if chase wasn't there. I don't even want to know what could happen to you just please be more careful. We get worried" Alexander added. Y/n felt guilty for making her parents feel like this.

"Your right I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking" Y/n said.

"We know sweetie we just want you to be more cautious that's all we're asking" Cassandra said.

"I will I promise" Y/n said

"Good now eat and then head to school" Alexander said.

"Chase said he'll come back to pick me up so we can go to school" Y/n told her parents.

"You know I really am glad Tasha married him. Then Leo wouldn't have introduced you to them and you wouldn't be with Chase. He really is a good man" Alexander said. They continued to eat and talk until they heard a knock at the door. Y/n tiredly grabbed her bag and opened the door showing Chase.

"Ready to go?"

"No" Y/n said.

"Well let's go come on" y/n linked her arm with his. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. L/n!"

"Bye mom, bye dad"

"Bye!" Y/n closer the door and they walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the front they met with Adam and Bree. They both stared at her.

"Whoa y/n what happend?" Adam asked

"A party happend" Y/n said rubbing her forehead. They walked in to see leo in the front of a line. Leo turned and saw them.

"whoa y/n-"

"I know, I know" She cut him off.

"How did you get to be first in line for locker reassignments?" Chase asked

"Oh since i couldn't get any sleep, I've been here since dawn. FYI you do not want to see the lunch ladies without makeup"

"Wait they wear makeup?" Bree asked as leo nodded.