"Shut up." I muttered.

He smiled widely. "Hey, want to do something fun?"

"Sure?"

He stood up, walking toward me, taking that smile with him. "Great. Get on your shoes and we'll be on our way."

"Wait what-"

"You heard me darling." He replied, glancing down at his watch.

I gave him a doubtful glanced before I turned around and grabbed my shoes.

He watched me as I slipped them on. "Come along dear."

He offered out his arm. I gave him a confused stare before I interlocked arms with him.

He opened the door, waiting for me to leave first before he shut it behind him.

"So we can either get ice cream or go dancing." Severus explained as he walked slowly beside me.

"I don't have a preference." I replied.

He smiled again. "Great. We'll do both."

"Sounds good." I responded, looking around us.

Severus glanced down at me before I felt his hand slide onto the small of my back.

"What are you up to professor?"

"Nothing my love." He replied, shrugging. I turned my head, trying to hide my tinted cheeks.  "Awwww. You're blushing. How cute."

"I- be quiet."

"You're adorable when you're bashful." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks becoming heated.

"You're the worst."

"Perhaps. Or maybe you're just not used to flattery." He leaned down slightly. "My money is on the second option."

Before he stood straight again, he gave my temple a gentle kiss.

I knew my cheeks were crimson at that point. There was no use in hiding it.

"Ah! Here's the bar. You can come in but if anyone asks, you're twenty three. And no you're not allowed to drink."

I shrugged. "Fair enough."

He pulled open the door, gesturing for me to enter.

I walked inside, soon feeling his hand on my back again.

He gently pushed me inside, ignoring the men at the bar that began staring at the two of us.

"They've got a jukebox. How convenient. Any song preferences?" He asked.

"I don't have any, sorry sir."

"That's alright." He replied, stuffing his hand into his pocket before pulled out his wallet and approached the music machine.

I waited with my hands folded together as he searched it for a specific song.

Eventually, he came back with a satisfied song. "Do you know who the Walkers Brothers are?"

"No?"

"Wow. I feel very old then."

He took my hand in his, tugging me toward a more semi lit up space. People were on what looked to be a dance floor. Half of them were drunk out of their minds, the others seemed like they were tipsy.