Blast From the Past II

Start bij het begin

"Well don't, I don't want anyone seeing me talking to the school cow." I said and kept walking.

"Haden what the hell dude!" Micah said once we were away from Ella.

I shrugged. I knew I was being overly mean but I couldn't get past the scene of her dancing with Brandon, the brightest of smiles on her face.

"I'm done talking about Ella." Micah sighed and shook his head. "One day, you are going to regret how you have treated her."

***

"Hey man, are you going to eat your fries?" Michael asked.

"Yes, go get your own fat ass." I said pushing him away from my tray.

"Whatever." Michael mumbled before getting up and heading back to the line. I laughed as my attention got pulled to the cafeteria doors.

Ella walked in with her friends and...Brandon. I clenched my fist as I watched them walk to a table and take a seat. Ella was all smiles, laughing at whatever Brandon was saying to her.

I was pissed. I swiftly got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

***

"How was school today sweet pea?" My mom asked as I threw my book bag on the floor.

"It was okay." I said with a shrug. "I want Brandon Miller gone."

She paused and looked at me.

"Why, what did he do?" She asked.

"He's going after my Ella." She chuckled.

"Haden, I'm sure the child likes you too. Just talk to her." I shook my head.

"She likes Brandon, I can tell. I want him gone, can't his dad be shipped somewhere else?"

"Haden, I don't th-"

"Never mind!" I said and walked up the stairs.

Walking into my bedroom, I took out my phone and dialed the one person's number I knew would be able to help me.

"Haden! My boy! What made you call?"

"Hi grandpa, I need a favor."

***

"You had Brandon's dad moved?" Ella asked, still looking at me in shock. I nodded.

"Wait, how did your grandpa even get that to happen?" Morgan asked with wide eyes.

"Grandpa has a lot of connections. We can honestly get rid of anyone if we want." Luca added.

Ella looked at me with a face I couldn't read. I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Talk to me tesoro." She sighed and looked back down at the picture.

"You made my life hell Haden, all because you felt threatened." I stayed quiet, I could feel she wasn't finished.

"All the name calling, the drinks and food being thrown at me, the bruises. You really did hurt me. I don't understand why you continued to do that. You got rid of him, why continue to be mean?"

If anyone wanted to come and whoop my ass at this moment, I would let them. Back then I was younger, dumber, and selfish. I didn't think about how my actions, how my words affected my sweet girl.

"I know baby, I was a selfish, egotistical dick. I will forever make it up to you." I said before peppering kisses all over her face.

"Yea you were all that and more. And who taught you BDSM because what you did to Ella WAS NOT that! That was just plane assault." Morgan said, causing Ella to kick her under the table.