*part 8*

I ran outside as fast as I could the only vehicle was an old car and looked like it would fall apart in seconds.
"Dam it!"
I said under my breath as i ran round the side of the building.
There sat a plane, an old one but hopefully it still worked.
I got inside and turned on the engine.
It mad a chugging sound and never moved. I tried turning the engine on again in which it did the same thing.
"Come on!" I shouted trying to turn on the engine again. This time to my surprise it worked
"Yes!"
Luckily  nat and steve still had their location on for me.
Nat
Steve
Nat
Steve
Nat
Steves location was in mid air and seemed more interesting. Plus fury was with nat.... He would kill me.
Steve it is then.
I headed towards Steve's current location.
When i got there there was lots of people shooting so i did the only thing anyone would do and shot at them.
I landed opened the door to see sam and steve staring at me.
"Hey fellas" i said getting out of the plane.
"Y/n what are you doing here" sam asked.
"Saving your asses" I laughed pulling the gun out from my pocket and shooting the guy behind them.
"Thanks" sam replied
"Y/n your not supposed to be here"
Steve argued
"And hydra wasn't supposed to take over shield"
"Thats not the same thing"
"And?" I snapped back
"Go home!" Steve ordered
I stared into the distance and i saw a man walking towards us my jaw dropped as i saw his face,The winter soldier.
"Um Steve, your friend buckys here" i said he turned around to see Bucky still marching towards us with his gun shooting right at us.
Hydra agents were shooting from most directions so we split up trying to fight them. Bucky was shooting too,at anyone who came near him. I ran towards him as he got in my plane.
"Hey thats the plane I just stole!" I shouted.
BANG!
He had shot me
Right in the left shoulder
"Warrioress?" He questioned
"You remember me?" I said holding my wound tightly. The next thing i knew he had flown away and steve and sam flew after him.
"Dam-it" i said under my breath
I went straight to the nearest helicopter. Luck for once was on my side because there sat a bandanna. I quickly tied it around my wound to help stop the bleeding. I started the engine to the helicopter and went towards where the winter soldier and the others were going.

An: the next part is going to be longer and hopefully will be posted tomorrow but i hope your enjoying this so far
This is so cringe!
Sorry

Words : 440