Sixteen

Three, two, and one

Three, two, and one.

"LUCIA STOP PLEASE." He shouts.

I knew it. He wouldn't want me leaving to go Zade's. Hehehe

You bitch if I was him I'd choke you until you don't breathe

You're an evil little bitch

"Look Grayson you don't want me here and I get that." I say.

"Also I'm sorry I lied. That night wasn't a mistake"

"Although I fucking hate you. That night was probably the best night of my life."

"And touch my vibrator again and you're dead." I spit through my gritted teeth.

"Bellissima you've been trying the pass three years and look where we are."

"And you're right it was mine too." He says.

Looking up i scan his eyes to see if he's lying. Yet i see no regret. His eyes are big and light. Not dark how they were when we tried to kill each other all then times.

But why now?

Walking up to him i smash my lips onto his. Just it was different like it meant something. Like it was his last day on this shitty planet, just it wasn't.

Desire. Hunger. Meaningful, but i thought we was just enemies. If we ain't enemies then what are we.

Gently toughing his lip he groans. Breaking the kiss i take my lips and place them on his sharp jawline.

"L-lucia i-i can't." He mubbles.

Can't what? We literally fucked the other night, apart from that was angry seggs.

"You can't what? I-I'm sorry have i don't something?" I blurt out as i look down.

This is my fault i should've never let it happen, but i don't regret it.

"N-no i cant I'm sorry." He whispers.

This definitely is my fault i- no no no. Looking down at the floor a million things fly through my head.

They is another girl? He is gay? He has a tiny dick? Yet again he doesn't.

Looking up i see he's gone. FUCKSAKE. Grabbing my bag i sling it in the room.

Fuck me man. I need a joint (weed)
Walking to the cupboard i drop my bags. Reaching for some rizla and tobacco.

Putting the rizla on the counter i place some tobacco in. Ive already got some weed grinded so all i have to do is put it in.

Sprinkling some weed in i finished making my joint. Picking it up carefully i lick the one side. Rolling it up i place it on the side.

Sliding over to the fridge i take out the cranberry and vodka. Placing a glass down i pour quite a bit of vodka. More then i should of but i don't give a shit.