Chapter 11

So Haoxuan looked at the secretary's direction and he saw him nodding his head from left to right to prevent him from speaking more so he could only scoff and left the room without further discussion.

The office was now in complete silence until Yibo sighed attracting Jiyang's attention. "Jiyang?" "Sir?" "I want you to be honest. And please answer me as your friend and not as your boss" Jiyang nodded and waited to hear what Yibo will say next.

"What Mr Xiao said yesterday about not spending time with my son, is it true?" "Indeed it is" the secretary answered without hesitation, and Yibo turned his neck towards him. He thought that the secretary will at least sugar coat his words to make him feel better. But he needed someone to be honest with him so he could learn a lesson or two.

"Look, Yibo, I know that it isn't easy for you, but A-yuan is your son for heaven's sake. You should be more attentive to him. Give him a love of a father. I know that you're working hard so that nothing will be hard for him in the future. But, please let him know that he has a father that he could count on, a father he could love and trust, a father that knows his likes and dislikes. He doesn't care about all this money, he loves simple things, like being loved and being taken care of."

"Just like how she was, when I first met her." Jiyang sighed 'Looks like it's gonna be different for you to forget about her' "Yeah, just like her..." he paused "but he's your son, and he's a better version of both you and her"

After that, he simply took the signed papers and left the room. And walked towards the kitchen and there he was met with Zhan talking to Haoxuan, and it looks like he was blushing while Zhan was holding unto his laugh and then he holder his hand and told him something which caused Haoxuan to blush deeply and tried covering his ears but Zhan held unto his hand strongly to prevent him from doing that.

Jiyang became furious, his grip unto the papers were so strong that it crumpled up a little in the side. His ears were red from anger and there was a visible pout on his lips. Seconds later tears were visible seen at the corner of his eyes. He hurriedly tried to wipe it off, but more fell, so his only option was to go to his room. "Bastard" he murmured quietly and ran towards his room while holding unto the papers.

'I should've never convinced Yibo to let you work here. And it looks like he wanted you to work here because he got bored of me and fell in love with you instead.' Jiyang's thought were so negative through out the whole time that he felt sleepy and decided to lay down to take a rest causing sleep to consume him.

Afternoon came and Jiyang was still asleep on his bed comfortably until he felt someone calling his name gently and as he opened his eyes he was met with Zhan's. Zhan softly smiled at him, showing his perfectly alinged white teeth when he saw the other male wake up. "Lunch is ready" "Not hungry" the other murmured, "What do you mean that you're not hungry? You haven't eaten anything since this morning" "I just don't feel hungry" the secretary was still being stubborn and still refused on following the male. "Not even for Mr Haoxuan? You know, he was the one that made me come here since he convinced Mr Wang that you looked tired" "He did, and it looks like I have to tell him that you refused his kindness" Zhan was about to get up until Jiyang held his wrist and mumbled that he would eat.

Zhan gladly dragged Jiyang to the bathroom to clean himself up and bought the food up to his room because since the other two males just finished their meals the maids were cleaning, so he thought that it will be uncomfortable for the other to eat while the others will be cleaning. Jiyang finished from using the bathroom and as he left there, he was met with a wonderful aroma in his room. He was mesmerzied rthat someoone, especially a man could cook this wonderful and if only by the aroma he got attracted, imagine the taste of the food that was presented to him.

TIME SKIP

As time went on it was evening, and A-Yuan was running inside the mansion looking for his Gē. "Gēgē! Gēgē! I'm back!" the young teen ran fastly enough inside his house as soon as he saw the shadow of the person he was looking for he jumpoed at him ignoring the fact the male was talking to his uncles. "Why do you call him Gē, and you call us uncles." "Aren't you father's brother? And aren't you gonna marry uncle Jiyang?" the teen asked innocently at he looked at the other males while not letting go of Zhan.

But the teen didn't know that because of his statement the ears of both adults got so red that when they made eye contact they looked away immediately. "Who told you that I'm your father's brother?" Haoxuan said trying to avoid the other statement that was directed to him. "You and diē are brothers isn't it?" "No! We are only friends, it was just a coincedence that we share the same surname. Just because both of us have the same surname means that we are brothers." "AAAAAh! So when diē used to say that thankfully you both aren't brothers he wasn't kidding."  Unknowingly the teen said something that he knew that he shouldn't have said

"Ooops" the teen gave a sweet smile to his uncle Haoxuan while the others kept laughing at the younger statement. "So this is how your father pays me after I took care of his blind ass, he keep on telling his kid mean things about me. Jiyang! Look at them laughing at me" He was about to turn to the secretary when he was met with the secretary about to laugh. "You're all the same" he continued whining and folded his arms together and decided not to mind them again until he himself smiled at the happy view.

'Since she left, I haven't heared or seen this house erupt with laughter anymore' Haoxuan's mind was being so happy with the view that he didn't feel the presence of another person behind him until he noticed that Xiao Zhan's laugh died down. "Would you need help with anything sir?"

A/N: Hello my beloved readers :)!!!! Yes I'm alive but DEPRESSED, but you shall worry not because I have finally updated chapter 11 after months. And as you can see I have no excuse to offer for you except SCHOOL AND UNNECESSARY DISTRACTIONS...
Have a wonderful day/night and till next chapeter.
(I didn't proofread at all because I went through my depression mode after some gruesome events)

DYNAMITE_HEART
10/December/2021