Good bye?

Just want to make you smile cause this is gonna be a sad chap

Just want to make you smile cause this is gonna be a sad chap.😇

_____________________________

Thrid pov

Three days to the graduation ceremony. Three days Taehyung had with Y/n. Then he needs to go away... far, far away.

Taehyung's lips had a sad smile as he gazed the celling. Beside him Jungkook sat, eyes locked on the phone. After Tae dropped Y/n home, he came over to Jungkook's. He didn't want to return to his remorseful house. Living alone makes him sadder.

"Jungkook?"

No answer.

"Jungkoookkk???"

Still no answer.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"I am not present, I am a hallucination." Jungkook didn't even take his eyes off his phone.

Tae had enough. He kicked the other's butt and Kook fell on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL, MAN!" He stood up rubbing his butt.

"Why are you not paying me attention?! Is this how I have raised you??" Taehyung scolded.

Jungkook dramatically rolled his eyes before jumping beside Taehyung. He spooned the latter and spoke, "I am always there for you, Daddy~"

"EWW! Go away!" Taehyung cringed like hell. "Go get a girl!"

Jungkook punched his stomach.

"Oww! It hurts!"

"You deserve it. Anyways tell me what do you need to say?" he sat up.

"I was thinking about Y/n..."

"Tell me something I don't know buddy."

"Its just... nevermind!" Taehyung halted. Jungkook saw how his friend's face changed into a frown. His eyes slowly lost its sparkle as he was engulfed in deep thought.

Jungkook softened his gaze, "Did she fight again?"

"No. its not like that..." Taehyung was hesitating.

"Not convincing, Tae."

Taehyung sighed. "I was just thinking what will happen to Y/n if I am not with her?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows suspiciously. "I mean, maybe I have to go somewhere for job. Then who will look after her meanwhile??" Tae quickly added to make it sound normal.

"Don't worry, she can take care of herself." Jk assured with a smile.

"You don't get it. What if someone troubles her? What if she is kidnapped? What if she is sick? What if—"

"Taehyung stop! You are being paranoid!" Kook shook his shoulders to bring him in his senses.

"Promise me Jungkook, you will be there by her! You will protect her with your everything!"