Fourteen - Celebrations And Roomates

'No, let's talk' were his last words. Since he said that, I have made my way over to his desk and pulled out the chair, I slide onto it and sigh loudly for him to here "what do we need to talk about?"

"Well, I've been away for Christmas" he says.

"No shit" I roll my eyes, kind of rudely. Eek. He looks up at me with a frown.

"We haven't spoke since I left" he says.

"We haven't spoke since you apologised and then walked out the door for two weeks" I scoff, not sure why I'm being so bitter.

"I said I'm sorry, why are you still angry?" he asks looking genuinely confused. What?

"I'm a little mad because once again you've flipped like a switch. You wanted me to leave you alone and then you apologised and now think we can sit in your room having a casual chat. Why the fuck do you think I'm confused?" I state. He looks at me as if he is thinking deep.

"I'm sorry" he comes out with. Seriously.

"I heard you" I say.

"Do you accept it?" He asks. Can someone get me a gun? Are all boys this stupid?

"What does your apology mean? Why are you apologising? Do you still want me to leave you alone because quite frankly I was having a fab time" I lie. I hated it.

"No. Wait, you enjoy not having anything to do with me?" He questions, giving me a pointed look. I don't reply and I think that tells him my answer "I apologise for what I said, I should of never told you to leave me alone or to get
over it"

"Is that it?" I ask, I know I'm being a bitch but shit happens "I'm going back to my room" I say, standing up from the chair.

"So you're not accepting my apology?" He asks sounding confused.

"Not that shitty one no" I retort and walk to the door.

"What the fuck do you want me to say then?" He asks, the frustration clear in his voice. Oh, I don't know maybe something worth listening to. No, I won't say that. That's mean.

"Shit happens Kayden" I snap, inching closer to the door.

"Tell me what you want?" He almost yells at me. No sir.

"Tell me what you fucking want! You're the most confusing fucking human I've ever met" I say growing agitated.

"Me? I'm confusing?" He scoffs.

"Yes" I sigh.

"You're the one who can't except my apology" he groans. I'm over this shit, I turn around and walk out his room and into the living room where Elijah is not. Seriously Lij "this isn't fucking over" I hear his voice shout.

"What would you like me to say?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just" he groans rubbing his face with the palms of his hands.

"Figure out what you want to say and then get back to me" I roll my eyes and walk towards the front door. I knew this wasn't going to go well. I don't know what I was expecting, we are both closed off as much as each other.

He grabs onto my shoulder, spinning me round to face him "It wasn't just a kiss" he mumbles, slightly hearing him.

"I didn't hear that?" I prompt him.

"It wasn't just a fucking kiss" he yells "it was more. I felt something, I don't know if you did but I definitely felt it. God you drive me fucking crazy" he groans, pulling at his
soft hair.

"So you run off and go bang a girl" I scoff and begin to turn again.

"I was scared" he says, making me face him again. Scared? Kayden Anderson scared? Nope "the kiss freaked me out, I've never been around a girl like you before. The only girls I've been with are just for fun, you are
something else"