Healing

I woke up to my alarm and it has been 5 months since you know...

I jogged for a kilometre to just freshen up my mood and some streching when I passed by her on her 'wife's' house balcony carrying the little child while smiling.

I felt hurt by the fact that she's now holding someone and that isn't me. But I'm happy for her though, happy that she's looking happy but what is her happiness?

There's still this part of me that wanted closure but there's this part of me that doesn't want her back anymore. That maybe I'm just longing for something that I used to love and If I'll have it back then maybe I won't feel the same way again.

I just continued my jog and went back to our house. After that I took a bath and put my suit on did my morning rituals and just like any other day going to the office.

"Miss Bae you have a new client." My assistant Lia introduced me to a woman, with charismatic-feline eyes she looked like my ex but I must say that she looks way hotter, nice body figure and definitely my type.

"Miss Bae this Miss Shin Roowon. Miss Shin meet Miss Bae." She immediately gestured to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Miss Shin, Irene Bae at your service." I smiled at her returning the gesture and Lia excused herself.

"Good morning miss Bae just call me Roowon." Oh you won the jackpot miss Roowon.

After the negotiating..

"The deal is close miss Bae." Thank God.

"Thank you for accepting our terms miss Shin, it would be gladly to be negotiating with you next time." I replied while we're done doing the paperworks.

"Say.. Will you grab a cup of Frappuccino with me?" She asks with an eye smile that hits me very hard. Not just that, she knows my taste.

"Oh. Uhm. of course Ms. Shin." Here we go fresh air.