Some unexpected Vistors

Yn's Pov

Its 2:00 In the morning when I'm startled awake by Sapnap Telling me to hide since no one else is here besides the two of us. My heart began to race as i get up and hide in the farthest corner and I stay as quiet as I can.

Sapnap's Pov:
I've been woken up by a loud crash down stairs. Y/n and I are the only ones here at the moment so I quietly run to her room and woke her up. She seemed confused and scared  I told her to go and hide and she did.  As I left her room I locked it from the outside  and headed down stairs with my sword in one hand and a lamp in the other hand. As I Get to the bottom step I see a figure walking towards the kitchen so I slowly creep up behind him/her and hit them with the hilt of my sword knocking them out. I walk around quietly looking for the other intruders. As soon as I turn the corner I feel a huge amount of pain in my shoulder I look down to see what happened. There was an arrow in my shoulder I slowly turned around and saw a small figure With a bow in his hands and he looked like he was scared. I turned the lights on and my lamp off which was a bad idea. I gave away my position five other adults came and surrounded me. out of no where Y/n came in (I thought I locked her in her room). 

Y/n's Pov:

I managed to pick the lock open. I crept down the stairs and around the corner. In the dinning room and saw Sapnap being surrounded by a lot of strangers.

TO BE CONTINUED...