A long talk and an apology

Sapnap's Pov
Dang how far did she get it's only be 30 minutes since she's disappeared. The farther I get the quieter it gets, its kinda weird. Sooner or later I come across a little tent I peek in and I see her. she has a few cuts on her already and her blindfold is torn..

Dang it,I picked her things up quietly and picked her up, I carried her back to the base as soon as I got back dream and George where waiting. George was on the couch and dream was pacing back and forth. I cleared my throat getting their attention. I put her in her room and barricaded her windows from the outside. I went back in and told them what happened when I got there, the only thing left to do was apologize when she wakes up.

                                             (17 hours later)

I heard her door open  I told Dream and George that I'd be right back, they nodded and went back to their conversation. I walked towards her and she walked back into her room locking herself in. I knocked I got no answer so I sat down in front of her door.

Look Y/n  can you please just open the door.. I didn't mean to yell at you we've just had to many people coming here to attack us or steal from us. So sorry if I came off rude. Can you please let me in? All I heard was shuffling in  the room, I think she was moving things around. eventually she told me to go away but I kept insisting for her to let me in and or to talk to me. After an hour I got up and started walking away then George came up too me  asking if I made any progress, I simply shook my head and walked away.

                                                       George's Pov:

Sapnap seemed upset when he left. I walked over to Y/n's room and  I knocked at first  I got no answer, so I knocked again finally she answered.

Y/n: what..

Can I come in or would you like to talk through the door?

Y/n: who are you? your voice doesn't sound like Dream or sapnap's

It's George Y/n. Now can we talk?

Y/n: I guess.. She quietly said as she opened the door.

She had a few cuts on her and a couple bruises. I went to grab my first aid kit then walked into her room. She closed the door behind me. Hey Y/n Can You sit while I tend to your wounds as we talk.

Y/n: Sure.. why do you want to talk to me though.

As I cleaned her wounds and patched them, I asked her why she wouldn't come out. She simply said she didn't want to get hurt. Which was understandable but she couldn't stay in here forever.Thoughts: She had a cloth Covering her eyes I wonder what happened to her blindfold.

Y/n: Hey George, why do people come here to attack and steal?

Because we have a lot of rare items and a lot of materials that a lot of people want or don't have. as for the attacks Dream came across them and well you know what he does right?

Y/n: he hurts them or kills them if he don't like them right?

Something like that he only attacks them if they attack first and if he don't like them. anyway why don't you try talking to Sapnap later he seems pretty upset.

Y/n: why did he bring me back he could have left me. it's not like he cares.

I  just sighed, It was sad how she thought that, she has no idea how  many times he talked about her. Y/n He does care he felt awful when you left. He's trying to make it up to you but he can't if you don't let him.

Y/n:  I just don't want to be in the way or get hurt. I don't want to hurt any of you either

I think she feels like a burden to us but she really isn't. Hey Y/n Why don't you go talk to Sapnap I'm Sure he'll feel better if you do.

Y/n ..... Okay

                                                                                       Y/n's Pov

I watched as George left my room leaving me alone.

(3 days later)

I was thinking if I should or shouldn't talk to Sapnap. I decided to leave my room and wonder a bit, shortly after I bumped into Dream once again only this time I didn't fall. He turned around and saw me he was surprised I came out of the room.

Dream: Y/n!  Are you hungry?

No I'm good I'm looking for Sapnap, thanks though.

Dream: Sapnap is out  in the garden, I'm sure he'd like to see you.

Y/n: Okay thanks Dream.

George: See told you she would want to talk to him

Dream: Shut it.

I walk towards the side door and see Sapnap sitting beneath a tree reading a book. I walk out and into the garden I walk towards him hoping he won't notice me yet. As I get closer I  call his name and he looks up at me in shock.

Sapnap: Y-Y/n is there something you need?

No, not really I was hoping  we could talk for a bit. If you don't wan-

Sapnap: I'd like that, come sit down *he motions for you to sit next to him so you do* So how are you holding up

Good I guess.. uhm sorry for ignoring you. are you okay?

Sapnap: hm? yea I'm okay, sorry yelling at you and all. I should have done it differently.

(sorry if it's cringy i'm running out of ideas)