Jun Wu Xie shot the smiling Fei Yan a glance and then her gaze turned upon Qiao Chu and Hua Yao still clumped together and called out in a very calm voice: "Brother Hua."

"Hmm?" Hua Yao answered as he looked up.

"Three days later, you will marry Qu Ling Yue in my place." Jun Wu Xie's voice was as calm as could be.

"....." Hua Yao froze in place, unable to move.

Qiao Chu almost lost his balance in that most of shock and very nearly fell onto the ground right before Jun Wu Xie.

"What are you saying! ? You want Brother Hua to wed Qu Ling Yue! ! !" Qiao Chu was staring with his eyes so wide in utter disbelief. Did he really hear what he thought he just heard? He clearly remembered before he left earlier, he was very sure that his ears had definitely heard..... that Jun Wu Xie was going to marry Qu Ling Yue!

Chapter 1132: "Getting a Wife (2)"

How had it in such a short period of time, suddenly turned out that the person taking a wife was Hua Yao instead! ?

Qiao Chu was making a big show of how he was not able to accept it!

Everyone's gazes immediately fell onto the figure of Qiao Chu who was hopping with indignant fury.

"I say, for Brother Hua to be taking a wife, it's a happy occasion. Why are you getting so agitated?" Fei Yan asked, an eyebrow raised, staring at Qiao Chu with an evil glint in his eyes.

Qiao Chu's face immediately turned red, and quickly quipped: "Brother Hua and me are brothers through life and death. How can he marry a wife ahead of me? Wouldn't that leave me to become just a lonely shadow? How pitiful will I then become?"

"Oh! Now I see why." Fei Yan deliberately dragged out his voice over the words.

Qiao Chu became even more embarrassed.

Hua Yao cleared his throat and looked at Jun Wu Xie: "How do you intend to do it?"

Before Jun Wu Xie could speak, Qiao Chu butted right in and said anxiously: "Brother Hua, you wouldn't really go get yourself a wife right? Will you?"

Hua Yao shot him a scathing glance, looking exceptional cold and lofty.

Jun Wu Xie then said: "You will only need to alter your looks to look like me, and carry out the rites for the wedding ceremony and that will do. In the eyes of everybody else, I will be the one marrying her."

Immediately after Jun Wu Xie said those words, Qiao Chu finally heaved a huge sigh of relief and the gaze that Fei Yan gave Qiao Chu became even stranger.

Hua Yao nodded and said: "Alright."

"Brother Hua, how unprincipled are you? Just have to ask you to marry and you are agreeing to it immediately?" Fei Yan said with a broad smile on his face.

Jun Wu Xie shot a glance at Fei Yan and Fei Yan immediately knew that it was time to shut up.

"I am thinking, Little Xie. You wouldn't be bringing Qu Ling Yue to tag along with us in future would you?" Qiao Chu had finally managed to revert to normal. He had a general idea of what Jun Wu Xie was planning and that was all merely done to protect Qu Ling Yue. But they had already found the human skin map and they would need to head off to other places, to continue searching for the rest of the maps. Based on the situations they had run into with the previous maps, what they would face next would not be something that Qu Ling Yue would be able to handle.