Qu Xin Rui's face was contorted with rage. The rebellion of the entire Thousand Beast City had lit a fiery rage to burn within her heart.

"Very good! All of you want to go against me right? Then all of you will die! Everyone hear me clearly now! Today, I will bury the entire city into the ground. From this day onwards, I want the words, Thousand Beast City to disappear from the face of these lands!"

Exploding in fury, the Purple Spirit's energy glow rose from Qu Xin Rui's body. The other two men who were from the Soul Return Palace behind her released their spirit energies as well. The powerful Purple Spirit caused the air surrounding the area to grow heavy, the unimaginable oppressive aura caused many of the people to find it difficult to even breathe, and pain wrecked at their bodies. But they gritted their teeth and clenched their jaws, unwilling to bend their backs once again!

Having lived so many years without any purpose, they have had enough!

With their last show of pride and dignity, they would rather die fighting, than submit!

The powerful and oppressive aura were like many pairs of hands that clutched at every single one of their throats. Beads of perspiration spilled out from their bodies as everyone within the Thousand Beast City found that they could not breathe!

"Before you annihilate the city, the scores between us, should be cleared up first." All of a sudden! A chillingly cold and clear voice sounded from atop the wall of the city's gate!

Chapter 1103: "Face Slap - Eleventh Form (5)"

Qu Xin Rui raised her head and looked up!

Atop the wall of the Thousand Beast City's gate, a tiny figure stood in magnificence, face against the wind,

gaze cold as ice, the jet black hair fluttering behind. It was such a petite sized figure, but it somehow drove a distinct fear into the hearts of people.

"Jun Xie!" Qu Xin Rui stared at Jun Xie standing on top of the city's wall, slightly startled.

She had waited for Jun Xie to appear for many days and had not thought that Jun Xie would suddenly appear among this chaotic scene before her!

Xiong Ba was greatly surprised to see Jun Xie and he wanted to say something but felt that he did not deserve to be able to call out to the youth. He could only stand there with his fists tightly clenched, deeply ashamed.

Jun Wu Xie's cold eyes swung over to Qu Xin Rui and did not look at anyone else.

"What a coincidence for you to come here now. I had thought that you didn't want your Spirit Beast anymore." Qu Xin Rui said with a laugh. Seeing that Jun Xie had appeared, she wasn't fearful in the least, but her heart had instead filled with delight. Losing the Thousand Beast City didn't matter anymore, as long as she still held this line that was linked to the Fire Country, she would be able to command a much stronger force!

"Rest assured, your Spirit Beast is still with me. I have taken very good care of it, and have not allowed it to suffer in any way." Qu Xin Rui said with a smile. Her gaze then turned to look at the people of the Thousand Beast City and she said: "But today isn't really a good day for us to talk. Will little Young Master Jun be willing to wait for me to quickly deal with all these disobedient dogs first before we sit down and have a long chat? We will have all the time in the world then."

"A pity, I do not wish to waste my breath on such a disgusting woman." Jun Wu Xie said, laughing coldly.

The smile on Qu Xin Rui's face immediately disappeared, as her eyes narrowed up in displeasure.