Chapter 1

Melissa's Pov-

So todays the first day of school and the worst part is I don't know anybody because we just recently moved here.

I stretch and get out of bed and pick out an outfit, leggings, a cropped grey hoodie and my air force 1s. I apply foundation, do my brows, eyeliner and my highlight because you already know you gotta have that glow.

I didn't have time for breakfast so I got a snack bar and headed to my bus stop. There were 2 boys and 1 other boy waiting there too. We got on the bus and headed to school

AT SCHOOL-

some guy came up to me

''hey. Im fade and I haven't seen you around. Are you new?'' he asked

''Yeah and im Melissa''

''oh ah can u lead me to my 1st period class?'' I asked him.

''Of couse'' he took my schedule and said we have every class together except for 6th period.

We head to class and I sit next to him and some kid behind me keeps purposely dropping things just so he can ask if I could get it for him and watch me kneel down to see my ass.

Me and fade start passing notes about how boring this class is and making fun of the teacher. Meanwhile the kid behind me gets mad and kicks my chair'

Finally class ended and I grab my books to leave but the boy behind me spins me and pulls me to the corner of the room.

''Your hot as fuck, whats your name babe'' he says

''Don't call me babe. you fuckboy'' I say and leave the classroom.

I walk into my next class and fade asks ''What happened''

''He called me babe and I yelled at him''

''Ayee, no one ever rejects malak'' he hugs me.

SKIP TILL LUNCH TIME:

Yesss food time. I sat with fade and some other dude. Fade introduced me to him ''Jaden''.

hes actually pretty cute.

''So I saw my boy was trying to talk to earlier'' jaden spoke

''Oh yeah. He's annoying but like he's hella fine except his personality ruins it all'' I say

'' Im surprised you still wouldn't like to smash him, every girl does''.

''You should play him'' Fade says excitedly

'' but don't involve me in this, me him are tight'' Jaden says