Chapter 3

RECAP-

'' babe please I really want to, you look hot and damn you slim thick'' he begged and smirked.

Since I sat next fade he kept whispering to tell him ill let him hit so I could play with him, so I gave in

''Fine. Be at the janitors closet during 5th''

''alright baby see you then'' he says and we hop off the bus.

RECAP OVER-

Time passed by quick and I was at the end of 4th period. Fade kept telling me to fuck him real good and make him want me. Honestly I just want to get it over with and make him feel horibble. Wow that's so mean but whatever.

''Class dismissed'' Mrs.Clarrings said.

We all left and I stopped at my locker to drop off my books . I kneel down and some one comes from behind me and kisses down my neck and look back to see who it was. Malak. Since the janitors closet is across the hall from locker, I lightly pushed him towards there and opened the door to get inside. Made sure to lock the door and he smashed his lips on to mine. I felt good, im not gonna lie, hes not bad. Wait no. What am I saying?! Im supposed to play him, not fall in love.

We kissed so long, I decided to pull away and give him something better.

I took his shirt off and woah let me just say, HIS V LINEEEE!!! fuck.

I traced my finger over his v line and digged my hand deeper into his shorts and touched his dick.

''Oh fuck melissa'' he moaned.

I smirked at him.

There was a chair in the room so I sat him on it and he took my leggings off. He made turn around so my back was facing him. I started to bounce on his dick and move my hips. I could feel him getting a boner. I turned so I could face him and started to grind on him while pulling his hair.

Malaks POV:

God damn. Where did this side of Melissa come out from? Didn't know she was freak. I was so turned on, usually I take control of who ever im fucking but this time I sat back. She knew exactly what to do. When she turned around to face me her boobs were in my face, her ass was on my boner and she was playing with my hair. I was being blessed. SHE WAS SO HOT. We need to do this more often. I need to make her mine.

I was thinking about asking her out but I debating because I still want to be able to fuck whoever I want.

I felt a phone vibrating and Melissa reached her back pocket and answered.

''Whats up'' she answered

''I left school and went home and like I feel like someones watching me and I got a weird text earlier. Can you come over right now?'' I think it was fade.

''Of course sure, ill be there in 5'' she said.

She quickly got off of me and put her leggings on.

''Why are you leaving?'' I spoke

''Fade needs me'' she said. ''So he can call someone else''i sad rudely.

She rolled her eyes at me ''You don't understand. What if hes in danger?" she said worried

''That's his problem'' she worrys too much for people.

''He's fake anyways'' I said and pulled her on to my lap

''Go fuck yourself, honestly like he's my bestfriend and I care about him. Don't call him fake when all you do is fuck girls and leave them. You disgust me. Get yourself a life'' she got up from my lap and left. 

I shouldn't have said that about fade. We used to be friends but everytime he liked some girl they ended up liking me instead of him and we just stopped talking. But now Melissa probably hates me worse. I need to get her to like me. How can she not, every girl does.

PLEASE VOTE SO I CAN MAKE SURE ATLEAST 1 PEROSN ENJOYS THE CHAPTERS. ILL ONLY BE UPDATING FACTS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS TOMORROW. BUT YAY, 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY. ANYWAYS IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- darlaxselman