Chapter Thirteen

Jenny's POV

"Oww..." I felt my left arm going numb as if something heavy was squishing it. My eyes slowly opened and to my surprise, I see the top of a person's head using my arm as a pillow. 

"Jr?" I sat up and tilted my head to get a better view of whoever was using me as a pillow. My eyes focused on the person's face and once my vision cleared, a gasp escaped my lips. 

"What is he doing here?" Images of me asking Mark "to stay with me" repeated over and over in my head for a good 2 minutes until I could no longer handle the embarrassement and screamed but no sound came out of my mouth since I didn't want to wake up Mark. I didn't want Mark to see me either or make fun of me about how I sleep. 

As I slowly attempted to escape as his arm pillow, it was so quiet you could hear flies fart. Apparently Mark is a light sleeper so even after all my hard work at trying not to wake him up, he still woke up. He slowly lifted up his head and started rubbing his eyes. I was about to pretend to still be asleep when my head hit the wall while attempting to land on the pillow. 

"Crap.."

"You're awake?" Mark's morning voice.. oh my god. I could've made that my ringtone.. wait no Jenny. You have a boyfriend already, shut up.

"Yeah. I just woke up." I yawned fakely.

"You must be hungry." He stood up and began dusting himself. "I'll make us something to eat." 

"Can we go out instead?" His eyes widened at my question.

"I mean can we go outside! Can we go outside and eat! It's just that I don't wanna stuck at home all day and it'd be nice to get some fresh air.." 

"Oh. I thought you meant.. I mean yeah, sure. Let's meet in the living room after 30 minutes."

"1 hour."

"It doesn't take that long to get ready."

"Fine, 45." 

"Whatever." Mark shut the door behind him. After 45 minutes, we met in the living room as we promised and headed out. 

-------

Mark's POV

"Pizza."

"Chicken."

"PiZZA!"

"ChiCKEN!"

"PIZZAAAAA!" 

"Jesus, woman! Do you want pizza that badly?" I covered my ears just in case the crazy idiot decided to yell again. 

"Do you want chicken that badly? I can stand here all day and yell-"

"Okay, okay. How about this? How about we eat chicken and pizza? Deal?"

"Hmm.. Deal!" She smiled. For a second, and I mean a second, my heart stopped. In that moment she smiled, she looked like.. a girl. Not that she looks like a boy, she looks like a normal girl but in that one moment she looked different. She sort of.. ahh what's the word. Bloomed? I'm so disgusted with myself right now. I must be going insane.

"Let's goooo!" She grabbed my wrist and led me into the restaurant. I smiled to myself as I let her drag me in. 

-------

Mark's POV

"Aragahahghgagaahaha." "

"You know, I probably would've understand what you said if you swallowed all that food in your mouth first." I stared at the girl I'm supposedly crushing on while she chewed and shyly smiled from time to time. 

"You don't have a slightest bit of cuteness within you." I lied. Just her frowning at me was cute enough.

"I said," she repeated after swallowing. "We have this campfire going on at my school this Friday. There's some dancing and a huge game at the end which I forgot the name of.. but overall it's going to be fun. You wanna come with me?"

Am I hearing right? Did she just ask me? To go with her? Just us two? Holy shit. 

"Uh..Uh. I would love to! I mean, yeah.. Sure. Whatever." I turned my attention to the window and watched people walk by as I took a bite out of my pizza. It was so hard to pretend to be calm when your crush just asked you out. But wait, isn't she and Jr. still..

"I already told Jr. oppa about it. Can you tell the others for me too?" 

I was crushed. Of course she would invite the others as well. And Jr. too since he's her boyfriend after all. Thanks for getting my hopes up Jenny. I swear to God, girls are dangerous. I will never understand them. 

"Sure, no problem. Are you done yet?" I stood up from our table without waiting for her answer and headed for the exit.

"Mark! Wait for me!" Jenny called. I didn't wait for her. Instead I quickened my pace and plugged in my earphones. Why am I so sensitive today? 

-------

Jenny's POV

Mark and I haven't said a word to each other since he left me at the pizza parlor this morning. His mood suddenly changed for some reason and because of it we didn't get to eat any chicken. Sigh. 

Now we were sitting across from each other in the living room, waiting for the others to arrive from practice. I could no longer handle the awkwardness so I decided to start the conversation. 

"How come you didn't go to practice today?"

"I was taking care of you." 

"Oh, right. Thanks again."

It was quiet again. Ughh, when are the others getting home? 

Just then, as if God had answered my prayers, the lock on the front door clicked and soon swarmed in six loud and sweaty boys. 

"Jenny!" Jr. came in last and ran straight towards me, almost knocking me over my chair.

"Eww, go change. You're all sweaty."

"Are you okay now? Mark told me you were sick. I was so worried. I missed you, you poop." He wrapped his arms around my waist and spinned me around. 

"If you continue spinning me, I'm going to be sick again. And I missed you too." I gave him a peck on the cheek. I never would've thought I would be giving anyone a kiss on the cheek. Back then the thought would've made me cringe. 

"Trust me, you're not the only one who's going to be sick." Mark stood up from his seat and went straight to his room.

"What's his problem?" Jr. asked as he placed a strand of hair to the back of my ear. 

"Don't mind him. Anyways, this Friday is gonna be the bomb dot com." I smiled. I was honestly excited. I was going to have fun with my boyfriend and the rest of the GOT7 boys and not even Mark was going to ruin it. 

"About that, I can't come." 

~

Hi guysss. I was going to post this last night but I fell asleep, lol. And I also just finished my homework so... Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, like/comment if you did! And see you guys in the next chapter! xoxo