It wasn't really because of him, or because she loves him or what not.

No, that wasn't it.

But, it was in fact, because of the late Mrs.Min, Yoongi's mother.

She was the real saint, and if warmth and comfort was in form of a human being, she would be the vessel of it.

Hyuna understands why Yoongi loves her very much. Because even in that corrupted family, there was still a light of hope.

The fact that Hyuna took advantage of her death, as a source of feast for her greed, was a very dehumanizing thing to do to the kindest person she met in her lifetime.

Even if it's in past, it sometimes came back to haunt her and being this place again, was as if she was willing to torture herself.

Yet as again, for such trivial things.

Shaking off the deep thoughts from her head, Hyuna let her mind wondered over the possible plan she could come up with to handle the current situation.

Thinking about Yoongi made her remembered something.

Like, damn did he matured like a fine bottle of wine. She knew he would look insatiable with black hair, and who could survive looking at those defined structures.

[ a/n: meghan thee stallion once said, "when i ride the d, imma spell my name" 🧎🏻‍♀️ and I have a long ass name so

[ a/n: meghan thee stallion once said, "when i ride the d, imma spell my name" 🧎🏻‍♀️ and I have a long ass name so... ]

He used to be a little bit to 'lean body type' side, but oh how tempting it was to see the those shapes, trying so hard to stay hidden under the tight shirt he was wearing. Indeed her taste in men had always been superior ever since she was younger.

 Indeed her taste in men had always been superior ever since she was younger

[ a/n: oh wait, lemme wipe that off your mouth. Now, how long did we stare at this? 😌 ]

Though Hyuna never really believed in 'love', she certainly know how to play around and who to play with. Ever since the beginning, she was in it to entertain the sexual desires and nothing more, nothing less.