8

7 hours before

"What are you listening to?" Felix tries to sneak a look at my phone.

I hold up my lock screen to show what's playing on my Spotify: Hello Future- NCT Dream. He smirks and swipes up to see my wallpaper.

"I'm not a big enough fan to have one of them as my wallpaper." I defend myself. "Maybe Mark, but not yet."

I'm not the biggest K-Pop stan, I like a lot of songs, but i've leaned more towards KRnB in the past.

"What groups do you listen to?"

"I like NCT, SuperM, SHINee," I try to think of more but i'm slumped. "Does DPR count as a group or a label?"

He chuckles and runs a hand through his hair.

"You don't listen to any JYP artists?"

JYP? That one guy who did the auto tune performance? I rack my brain trying to remember any of their groups. I almost say IZ*ONE before I think of Got7.

"Oh wait, I used to listen to Got7 a lot. But they left right, I remember Jay Park posting a bunch of things on Instagram after it happened."

Felix bursts out laughing until his entire face turns red.

"Yeah that JYP." he clarifies. "You really don't know any other group?"

"Nah, i'm loyal to my SM artists. But if Mark or Renjun ever switch, I might consider it." I joke. "Why, you bias a JYP group or something?"

"Uh, yeah- Twice. I know all their songs." he sputters out. His smile turns from genuine to nervous again. "I was just wondering, you look like a Day6 fan to me. Like your vibe I can see it."

"Oh, I know Shoot Me and Zombie by them. I've been meaning to get into them cause I like those songs, but I never got around to it."

"My friend loves Day6, he's one of those friends who will rarely text you and then suddenly just send you song recommendations randomly. He did it earlier actually. I was waiting at the gate and he texted me a song out of the blue."

"What song?" I ask and hand him my phone.

He takes it, but very hesitantly. Does he think my phones gonna explode or something? As he types it I see him looking over the screen multiple times like he's checking if something there.

"Remember the first day we met. A shy smile and the sunlight falling."

I give him my right earbud and he accepts.

"Iknew,just by lookinginto your eyes. That we're one."

His fingers tap along to the beat.

"Whenever you smile, whenever it's hard for you
I'll always protect you. For you I can go against time."

My eyes start to get heavy again.

"Even if the world changes can you promise that we won't change? At this beautiful place all the memories where I loved you will become a neverending story."

Before I can rest my head on his shoulder again, he cuddles up to mine linking our arms together.

"Never say goodbye because we are one. Because we will walk together in the same dream. "Continue smiling by my side just like this moment."

I can feel his breathing become more steady and my eyes droop even more. I feel myself begin to slip into slumber.

"Longer than tomorrow, further than eternity."