Chapter 14: almost there

Start from the beginning

I bow my head down,moving my hair away from the back of my neck,letting him lock the collar around my neck. Crying quietly,"I'm so proud of you" he whispered in my ear,kissing my cheek.

"You ready" Draco asked me and Tom,Tom nodded,"come on" Tom attached the leash to the collar. Tom lead me downstairs,while my head is still now down,avoiding all the guards laughter,I heard all of them trying not to laugh,but Tom and Draco hasn't stop glaring them.

We got to the limousine,Tom and Draco sitting across from me,while I just looked out of the window,"you better drop the attitude" both of them said at the same time,I bowed my head down,taking a deep breath,"I mean it,if something I won't like will happen there,I'm going to make your life tougher than what you think they are" I nodded,"yes sir" first time not stuttering,"good girl" they said,smirking.

The whole ride I was with my head bowed,trying to ignore their talking. We got to Hogsmade,Tom helping me get out of the limousine,Tom held the leash in his hand,"please" I whispered to him,"sorry baby" he ran his palm softly over my cheek bone,"I'm begging you Tom,people already look at me weirdly" he looked around me,seeing people sending looks to me,than trying to hold their laugh,"S-Sir please" I begged.

He looked up at Draco for approval,"only if you're being a good girl" my face lit up,smiling,"if you're doing trouble it's back on,don't get too excited" I nodded,bowing my head down,moving my hair away from my neck,letting him take the collar off.

"So,what do you want to start with" Draco asked me,wrapping his arm around my waist,"whatever you chose" he smiled,grabbing my forearm,"Adam,Theo,can you get our suits,you can also wonder around for a bit" they nodded,"yes boss" they said in sync,"you see this store" he pointed at a store,that looked kind of vintage style,there was a black tight dress in the window,"I think there is might be some things you'll like,come on" he started dragging me,making me follow after him.

We got to the store,and to be honest,I actually really like the clothes that were there,"you have 10 minutes to take whatever you want" he looked at the watch in his hand,"wait,I can take whatever I want" he turned to look at me,"do I look like I'm joking" he gave me a serious look,"if something I don't like will happen,I'm going to take someone from here and make you watch while he's suffering,understood" I nodded,"yes s-sir".

"Ready,go" I started to wonder around the store,taking some baggy jeans,baggy sweatshirt,and shirts,some tennis skirts,and more of this shit,the only thing that made it longer was looking for my size,eventually,I walked over to Draco,"I'm done" he looked at the clothes I was holding,"let me check them" they're not going to buy all of them,are they?.

"If you're going to wear one of those skirts,it's only for us" Tom said sternly in my ear,making me swallow hard,nodding,"I don't see a problem with those" Draco shrugged,"you're not going to buy all of those,are you" I looked between them confusedly,"just wait outside with Adam and Theo,"I-I don't want you to spend a lot of money on me" they sigh,"just wait outside,darling,okay" Draco rubbed my chin,I nodded,walking outside to Adam and Theo.

Adam held my forearm,while being on his phone. After a while,Tom and Draco came back with plenty of bags,"where do you guys wanna eat" Tom asked nonchalantly,what the fuck is wrong with them,"I don't mind" Adam and Theo asked as if they didn't just buy me a lot of fucking clothes,with their money,"what do you want to eat,princess" Tom broke me out of my thoughts,"I don't care,I just need to use the bathroom" more like,'oh I'm going to run away from you guys',Tom nodded.

Draco wrapped his arm around my waist again,walking to some kind of a restaurant,please don't tell me they are taking me somewhere fancy. To my amazing luck,we got to one of those fancy restaurants I always used to see Draco eating there with his family during school.

The host leaded us to our sits,"I'm going to use the bathroom" I whispered to Tom,"Adam" I rolled my eyes,Adam following behind me,"stay outside" he clicked his tongue,"I'll be right back" a fucking lie. I looked around the bathroom stall,seeing a small window,I can fit,I hope,I tried to be quiet,slowly getting up on the toilet sit,"is everything okay there,Brook" I stopped in my tracks,"yes,just give me a second" I took a deep breath,putting my head through the window,than taking my hands out,than I tried pushing my body through the window,until I felt myself falling off of it,it wasn't so high as I thought it was.

I started to run,looking for someone who can appear me at my house,until I bumped into some tall ginger. I got up,rubbing the dirt off of me,"wait,Brook" he furrowed his eyebrows,"George" I sighed in relief,"I heard you were held by Malfoy and Riddle" I chuckled,"exactly,they after my now,can you appear me at home" he nodded,"grab my hand" I grabbed his hand,taking a deep breath,before we appeared at my house.

"Thank you so much George,it means a lot to me" he smiled,"of course" I ran to the door,thank George again before he appeared away,I knocked on the door,"just a second" my mom shouted. She opened the door,her eyes opening wide as she sees me,tears filling her big green eyes,"hi darling" she smiles,"hi mom" now tears filled my eyes,"I'm so sorry" I frowned,she warped her arms around me,"what's wrong mom,"running away again,are we,baby?".

I lift my gaze up,seeing Tom and Draco standing behind my mom,"no" they smirked,"I'm not coming with you" I shook my head,"oh darling,you don't want me to hurt your mom now,do you" a tear left my eye,"let her go" she whimpered,'a knife' she mouthed,"let her go,please" I cried out,"Theo" Theo came behind me,pushing me inside,"you're going to regret it so bad".

"I'm not,cause I'm not fucking coming with you!" I shouted,they chuckled,"and you think you have a say in it" I nodded,"yes I do,cause you two are not controlling my life" my mom held a proud smile,which was vanished the moment Draco pressed the knife harder to her back,"let's make it easier Brook,you'll come over here,I'll give you the drug and it'll end better,being tied in our office,or,I'll have to make your mother fall on the ground,beat the shit out of you,which I really don't have a problem here,and when we'll get home,I'll make your punishment worse,what do you say" I shook my head.

"Neither,cause I'm not coming with you,you bloody git" he clenched his jaw,"and leave my mom alone,please" I fell to my knees,"you made my life hell in just a couple of month,leave me the fuck alone already" I cried out. Tom kneeled in front of me,"hey baby" he said calmly,"you need to get inside your pretty little head the fact that you belong to us" I shook my head,"n-no" I hiccuped,"I know it's hard to except,but the sooner you'll get used to it,the better,now" Theo handed him a syringe,"let me drug you,and we will let you're mother go,okay?" I shook my head,"I don't w-want to come with y-you" I sobbed,"I know,I know".

He rubbed my hair,trying to calm me down,"take a deep breath with me,baby" I shook my head,"come on princess,let's get this over with" he kissed my forehead,"alright?" I shook my head,"I-I want to stay h-here,please l-let me stay here" I cried harder,"I'm sorry baby" he brought the syringe to my neck,"what is he doing to her" my mom shouted at Draco,"w-wait" Tom stopped in his tracks,"can I give her a hug".

Tom looked at Draco,before grabbing my hand,helping me up,Draco let go of my mom,and she ran over to me,catching me in a big hug,crying into my shoulder,"I'll get you out of this,I promise" she whispered in my ear,"I love you,mom" she kissed my head,"I love you more,little monster" I chuckled,she had been calling me that since I'm a kid.

We pulled away,and she gave me one last kiss on the forehead,"I don't wanna go" I cried more,"I know darling,I know,it'll be over soon,I promise" I nodded. I walked back to Tom,"it's okay,princess,I promise,just close your eyes,and it'll be over" I nodded,closing my eyes before feeling a sting in my neck,and tiredness took over me,"I love you,darling" was the last thing I heard from my mom,and than.

Full darkness.