sun rays

george vacated his home in kinoko kingdom early in the morning, leaving a note to karl & sapnap.

going to l'manburg, i'll be back in a few days. don't forget to feed the animals and look after the plants. and don't make a mess!!!

it had been a few hours into his journey and he could see the community house into the distance. the sun was just coming up, he tilted his hat slightly downwards to protect his eyes from the light, since his eyes haven't fully adjusted to it yet.

as he approached closer, he could see a few beings staring at the sunrise from the top of the community house, it really was a beautiful view.

he lifted his hat up to get a better view, they were blocking the sun, leaving little rays left to give the rest of the land some light.

the sun illuminated their faces with golden rays, it was ranboo and tommy.

they looked memorised, he smiled to himself and made his way over to the house. he reached the top of the spiral staircase on the roof, by now they had both noticed the small mushroom boy engulfed by the sun.

"george, you're up early" ranboo quickly stated, giving him a comfortable smile, avoiding eye contact but non the less looking at him due to the drastic height difference.

"could say the same to you two, here have something to eat- i brought some mushroom stew and bread to dip it in". they both took it with ease, giving george a little 'thank you' smile between each bites.

george looks up up at the sun one last time in absolute awe, but quickly notices how long its been. "i have to run, come by lmanburg later" george sets off down the spiral staircase once again, his voice leaving a tony echo residing with them.

"we literally live there george!" tommy shouts in confusion, turning back to ranboo to shake his head with laughter, going back to finish his breakfast.

george could see the top of lmanburg over the trail he's walking on, each step revealing just a bit more of the destroyed, yet beautiful country.

he stops at the end of the trail, looking down at the steps that lead into the city. in the distance, he spots a fur tail whip around the back of the flag, coming around the other side again were small whiskers following by a fox like creature with full orange coat of fluff with a little white at the ends of his fur.

"fundy!", the fox turns his head at sudden surprise, struggling with the ladder, nearly falling. he regains balance and gives george a small laugh as he waves at him.

george is quick to run over to hold up the ladder for support, he couldn't hear fundy, but he was sure he was protesting and saying he's fine and not to bother, but as always, george doesn't budge.

the flag was currently in construction just like the rest of the country, fundy was filling in the old obsidian and magma blocks, with wool of the lmanburg colours. after about what seemed like 15 minutes, the small fox started to climb down.

"you really didn't have to do that george, i wasn't going to fall, i.. was just surprised- and, EVEN if i do, if, i would've landed on my feet, foxes always land on their feet" fundy argued, obviously flustered.

what fundy didn't know, was that george saw him fall off the ladder multiple times just last friday, landing on his head, not his feet.
george giggled to himself a bit, remembering the incident, leaving fundy a little confused but shook it off.

"okay- okay no more giggling to yourself, go see tubbo i think he was asking about you. shoo you little gremlin, shoo!"
george nodded and walked away still a little giggly.