She'll hate me if I don't wake her up, but she needs sleep.

I kissed her head before I took Myla downstairs to the kitchen and took a bottle out the fridge. Halo decided to breast feed which I love - it's a great bond for the two. So, when she isn't around, she pumps and makes bottles up. To be perfectly honest, I don't know how she does it.

I gave Myla her bottle, then rested her down in her Moses basket in the living room. We had waited long enough to start our revenge on Carter. She almost put us in prison.

Ok so sure...I kind of deserve to go to prison. But not Halo. And sure, as hell not Isaac. Carter has been gassing us since the start. Halo and I have been planning for the past years ways we could get our revenge on Carter. Sadly, every plan we come up with, we find a lot of things wrong with it.

I headed down to my office and began to work through some things. When we came to Italy, I had to create a whole new team. Damon, Isaac, Storm, Chino...they're MIA. Not that I care. I don't want anything to do with them considering they all have deep connections with Carter.

"I thought she would have changed." Halo stood at the door, her arms crossed and her face looking down. "I thought she might have tried to contact us, apologise, make things right." She shook her head, walking over to the desk. I pushed my chair out and allowed her to stand between my legs as she rested back on the desk.

"She'll gets what's coming to her." I planted my hands on her thighs. "I promise." She gave me a half smile and was just about to kiss me, when a high-pitched cry filled the air.

"Your turn." We both said at the same time. I chuckled, shaking my head. Jesus, I love her. She rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile and she left to go get Myla.

Halo doesn't know this, but I hired a nanny for the night. I'm taking her out for dinner and... not asking but confirming she'll be my wife. I mean, second time round? It should work out this time. Right?

There isn't much left to go wrong for us is there?

~ Halo Connery ~

"Are you sure she's trustworthy?" I asked Ace placing Myla down in her crib.

"Yes, and for the last time she's standing right their Halo." He said, trying to whisper. I rolled my eyes but glanced over my shoulder at our babysitter who I just wasn't convinced was the best.

"I promise, Miss, I'll treat her as if she where my own." She gave me a warm smile.

"Don't." I gritted. "We won't be long, call me if there is anything wrong. And I mean anything!" I stressed; she nodded holding her hands in front of her. Ace smirked, wrapping his hand round my waist and giving me a kiss.

"You're fucking crazy." He chuckled.

"I know." I sighed, looking down at Myla. Her and Ace are my world. I would do anything for them, and I will if anyone ever hurts them.

Against my better judgement, Ace and I left the house and headed to a restaurant. Ace said that we just don't get out as much as we should. Ace and I have never even been in a real date. Although, I suppose we are far from that now.

"You, ok?" I asked as Ace took my hand leading me out the car. When we left the house, he didn't look great. His face was quite pale, but I know he's a stressed with the whole Carter thing. He just wants her to pay for what she almost did.

"I'm fine." He gave me a reassuring smile and kissed my hand. I blushed. I wish this could have been the way we met. Ace being a romantic and taking me to dinner...but then again, I hate getting dressed up. It took me all my time to agree to go out tonight. I'm much more of a, pj's and ice cream kind of gal... but I hate ice cream. So more of a pj's and wine kind of gal.