chapter 8 - not something I expected..

KARLS POV:
—————————
I followed Y/N down to the basement admiring how long and beautiful her dark brown hair fell against her back. We sat down on a really comfy couch.

Y/N - "sooo yeah this is me and Zanders chill spot." she said smiling proudly, god her smile was so cute!

KARLS - " it looks so awesome down here! I see that you decorated for christmas down here!"

Y/N - "yeah like I told you it's my fav holiday and I couldn't wait to make it cozy in here."

she put on a movie and sat back down next to me, alittle bit into the movie she started laying her head on my chest, I got instant butterfly's, she smelt so good.

the movies almost finished and we've been cuddling and laughing the whole time, she put on one of my favorite comedy movies and she didn't even know I knew the movie! I get the best vibes from this girl!

ZANDER - "YO SIS IM BRINGING MY DATE DOWN!"

Y/N - "OHH OKAY."

I wondered who his date would be, but I didn't really care I was having so much fun with Y/N and the more the merrier.

Zander and his date came walking down, as soon as I saw those custom shoes I knew so well I froze.

———————————————————————————
TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT
———————————————————————————

Y/N POV!
———————

Zander brought this really pretty girl down, damn he scored go big bro, I was thinking in my head. I looked over at Karl and was confused because his face looked....worried?

Y/N - "you okay cutie?" I said to Karl

KARL - "can we please go upstairs?"

I was about to say of course but as soon as I opened my mouth to answer my brothers date snapped at me and said...

ESHA - "wow, Karl has stooped very very low with a girl like you." and laughed

I was so confused and hurt

ZANDER - "WOAH what the hell Esha, you can't talk to my sister like that wtf is wrong with you." and he stepped away from her.

Karl was silent, I grabbed his hand and pushed past the girl and walked up to my bedroom, I was not dealing with a bitch today. We sat on my bed in silence for alittle bit and then he finally spoke.

KARL - " I am so sorry, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, never let a insecure girl make u feel any other way." he said squeezing my hands.

Y/N - " aww karl i'm okay, i'm just very confused on who that was and why u looked so worried?"

karl let out the biggest sigh and then said...

KARL - "that horrible girl is my ex girlfriend from about 2 years ago, I dated her when I was 20. Sh..she...she um was very pushy and one day we were kissing and um she wanted to you know what and I told her that I wasn't ready to do that and that i'm not comfortable doing that and she forced herself onto me...."
he said with tears falling down his cheeks.

OMG I couldn't believe this I wanted to go down there and punch this disgusting bitch in her face, but I didn't, I knew Karl needed me right now. I calmed myself down and grabbed karl and hugged him as tight as I could

Y/N - "karl i'm so sorry that happened to you, i'm so sorry, your safe now."

KARL - " Y/N I feel so safe with you. I really like you..."

WOAH KARL JUST SAID HE LIKES ME MY HEART STARTED RACING

Y/N - "I like you a lot too." I said blushing

we didn't even care about that bitch downstairs anymore. We cuddled and watched movies all night untill I fell asleep in his arms.....