chapter 5- eeeekkk

A week had gone by and me and Karl had been getting along so great! I was falling for him more and more everyday.

RING RING RING RING
Incoming call from: Karl <3

I picked up my phone quickly and answered the call...

KARL- "Hey Y/N, whatcha up to cutie?

Y/N- "I'm just hanging in the basement with Zander, what about you?"

KARL- "Tell Zander I said hi!"

Y/N- "he says hi back"

KARL- "so I was thinking and we've known each other for a week but I still have no clue where your located girl."

Y/N- "OOH omg I totally forgot to talk to you about that, I'm from North Carolina!"

KARL- "WHAT OMG SAME!"

Y/N- "REALLY, we should hang out this weekend!!"

KARL- "yes i'm so down, Saturday at 1pm?"

Y/N- "that works, I'll text u my address!"
I said blushing like crazy , Zander was staring at me laughing.

KARL- "okayy, bye cutie!"

BEEP BEEP
The call ended.

Y/N- "KARL ASKED ME TO HANG SATURDAY ZANDER!!"

ZANDER- "oh shit little sis , your dream is coming true." he said laughing, he had always teased me about me having a crush on a streamer I had never met or talked to but now that's changing :]

                            skip to Saturday >>>

DING DING
Text message from: Karl <3

Karl <3: Hey Y/N I'm on my way!! :]

my heart started racing, I can't believe i'm actually MEETING KARL today!!!! I frantically started getting ready.

Y/N: okiee can't wait :]]

                           30 mins later >>>

DING DING
Text message from: Karl <3

Karl <3: I'm hereee :]

Y/N: okieee i'll be outside in 3 mins!

AHHHH HES HERE OMG OMG
I rushed around to finish getting ready, I ran down stairs still spraying my perfume on me, I put my shoes on and walked outside, I tried to keep a calm face I didn't want to look crazy!

Karl- "hey Y/N you look so pretty!" he said blushing.

Y/N- "omg thank you, you look pretty cute yourself." I said blushing even harder then he was.

He looked so cute! He was wearing a cute purple oversized sweater and some black pants, his hair was messy and he had some white shoes on. He was sooo much cuter in person, I was in awe.

I climbed into his car and put my seatbelt on.

Y/N- "soooo where are we going cutie?" I said nervous asl

KARL- "I thought we could go to the mall and go into bath and body works and shop for some candles and then get some lunch at the food court, i'll treat!"

Y/N- "OMG YES, I love bath and body works candles they smell so good!"

KARL- "Yay i'm glad you don't think it's weird that I have a obsession" he laughed

God his laugh was so adorable!

KARL- "alrighty let's go cutie."

he started driving to the mall, the whole way there I actually couldn't believe that I was with Karl Jacobs right now!!!

             authors notes:
That's the end of this chapter, if you have any suggestions lmk!!!!