𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐮

➸ "Megumi pick up your fucking phone

➸ "Megumi pick up your fucking phone." you mumble to yourself as the constant ringing is all you can hear.

You have yet to hear anything from Megumi since that cryptic note he left. You've asked Gojo everyday and it's the same everyday. "He still hasn't contacted me."

Your nerves were at an all time high, you didn't know if he was ok, who he was with, if he was in trouble, fuck he was pissing you off. You've called everyday multiple times and have sent text messages like no other.

"y/n come on!" Isabelle calls you over to continue practice, with a sigh you drop your phone onto your bag and run back to the group.

Just then your phone buzzes—

INCOMING CALL FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBER XXX-XXX-XXXX.....

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

You were exhausted, mentally and physically. All you can think about is Megumi and what he  could possibly be doing.

"y/n!" you look behind you as Rin is running to you, "I didn't see you with the rest of the team." he points behind him.

"Yeah, I parked over here." you nod your head in the direction of the doors, "I'll see you—"

"Wait!" he grabs onto your arms and hugs you, "You look like you need one." 

You pause in his arms, all the tears you've held back coming up and you keep silent while trembling in his arms, "Thank you Rin." you whisper and hug him back, "Sorry I'm all sweaty."

"It's ok, so am I." he chuckles and you notice that he's also in his basketball uniform.

"Gross." you mumble playfully and pull away, "Have a good night Rin." you wave before walking to your car alone.

"Good luck on your tournament friday!" he calls out and you turn around to give a small smile.

Since the party you didn't know where your feelings stood for Rin since you were still heartbroken over Megumi, maybe he was just someone to distract you as fucked up as it sounds.

In your car you check your phone and your heart drops at a missed call, is it Megumi? Was it just someone who called the wrong number? 

You call them back and instantly it gets sent to voicemail but they call you back a second after.

"Hello?" you try to sound calm while the line is silent.

"Is this y/n?" a rough voice asks.

Megumi's father.

"I-it is." you clear your throat and start to scratch at your thighs softly, feeling more anxious by the second, "Is Megumi ok?"

Toji looks over at his sleeping son that showed up at his doorstep a few days ago, "He's alive." he mumbles.

"Can I see him? Is he there?" you ask, feeling relieved he was with someone you knew of, kind of.

"He's asleep, for the first time in three days so I don't think that's a good idea. I also a few states over so." he sighs and rubs his face, Megumi refused to say why he came in a sudden when Toji's been begging for him to move back home for years. Megumi also didn't clarify if it was permanent or just for the time being.

You take in all this information, "Oh.. ok." you nod, "Well when he wakes up please, just tell him that I'll always wait for him." you try to keep it short and sweet since you wanted to say the rest to his actual face, whenever you see him next.

Toji can hear the quiver in your voice and looks away from Megumi's face, "I will." he says shortly, "He'll probably be in contact soon. Have a nice night—"

"Wait!" you say quickly, "H-how did you get my number?" you ask and its completely silent for a few seconds.

"Megumi was... he was saying your name in his sleep so I got your number from his phone that he hasn't touched since he got here." Toji tells the truth, it made sense, Megumi was shutting everyone out and it started with you, he couldn't believe that he hurt you as much as he did.

Your heart is beating out of your chest and it was hard to breath, you just needed to hear his voice, look at his face, feel his hands on you one last time.

Just one last time and he can go anywhere, I won't bother him.

Please Megumi, come back to me. You're my home.

"Thank you, thank you for calling me." you felt at ease somewhat, "Have a nice night." you hang up and begin your way home.

It was silent and you didn't try to hide it, you took a slow shower, scrubbing your body extra clean and doing a face mask to stay under the steaming water for longer. After you lotioned up your body with lavender scents and it reminded you of Megumi. You rummage through your clothes and find the sweatshirt you stole from him and put it on, feeling comfort

Out on your balcony you sit on the couch and look up at the twinkling stars, "I-i know you're asleep under the same stars as me Meg," you pout and mess with the sleeves of the sweatshirt, 

"I just wish you were actually here with me so we could lay under them together.."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵