𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ "Don't touch anything

➸ "Don't touch anything." you say when walking into your home with Rin right behind you, "I'll be right back." you tell him before going upstairs to change.

Rin was smiling to himself when he was staring at the pictures of you and how adorable you were as a kid, he didn't know what he had done to get on your bad side but he was satisfied with the kind of friendship you two had, it was special to him.

"Hey," you come back down in pajamas and bunny slippers, "creeper much?" you slightly joke when passing him to go into the kitchen.

He looks at you walking, "Hot outfit change." he grins and you roll your eyes.

You get out some fruit and plate it, "Hungry?" you put it in the middle of the counter and you two eat in silence, "We should get started—"

"We've been at school for so long, let's watch an episode or two of that one lame show you watch."

You throw a grape at him and you're shocked when he catches it in his mouth, "It is not a bad show!"

"Whatever." he shrugs and picks up the platter while you follow him into the living space.

You two sit on opposite ends while you play the new episode that has came out, "Don't talk." you say, "If you do—"

"The only one talking is you." he mumbles and eats a cube of watermelon.

"Shut up."

"You first."

"Rin, shut the fuck up."

"Hurtful."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

Rin looks over and shakes his head at the fact that you fell asleep in thirty minutes, "See, so boring it put you to sleep." he mumbles to himself and moves the empty tray so you wouldn't kick it.

He stands up and puts the throw blanket over you and went back into your kitchen. He washes the dish before getting the poster board and supplies as he was about to begin there was a soft knock on the front door.

When slowly opening it he rolls his eyes at Megumi, "Sorry, I don't want any girl scout cookies."

"Where's y/n?" Megumi ignores his try at an insult.

"She's asleep." Rin shrugs, "Y'know that usually happens after you have good sex."

"You wouldn't know anything about that." Megumi attempts to push by him but is stopped, "Move out of the way."

"So you can watch her like a creep? No thanks." Rin mumbles and shakes his head, "Go, I'll tell her to call you when she wakes up."

Megumi stands there, not liking the idea of that one bit, "No."

"Obviously her and I didn't have sex, she is deciding to stay faithful to you for some reason so there's no need to worry." he sighs, "We really have to work on this project and I don't want you to distract her."

They both continue to stay in place, "C'mon don't tell me... you're actually worried about her and I being alone... You're so insecure it's—"

"I'm not insecure." Megumi cuts him off, "Because I know she wouldn't fall for an asshole like you."

"We're not too different, you and I." Rin shrugs and leans against the door, "We both want y/n."

"And only one of us will have her."

Megumi watches him close the door in his face and lock it, waving through the small window and walking away.

He sighs and walks back to his car, reclining the chair to take a nap.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

Rin shakes you awake and you notice the sun was already going down, "Shit!"

"Yeah, here, sign your name." he hands over the neat poster.

"I'm so sorry Rin!" you shake your head and push the poster aside, "Why didn't you wake me?" you stand up fast and he has to catch you from your drowsiness.

"I tried." he lies.

You let out a sigh and rub your face, "This is like the biggest project for half our grade and I totally screwed you over.." 

"I'm sorry.." you mumble.

He feigns a shocked face and moves his ear closer, "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that." he cups it.

You get close, "I'm sorry!" you scream and he jumps back while rubbing his ear and you start to laugh, "Good enough?"

"Not yet," he grabs your hand and pulls you closer, "for my real apology.. let me take you out." he grins.

You stop and look at him as if he was crazy, "Rin.. no." you shake your head, "I'm dating someone."

"Well then.. I guess get ready to go to summer school for your diploma." he pats your head and you grab his arm.

"Wait," you mumble, "you're blackmailing me?"

"I think of it as a push in a way so you can see how much better I can treat you." he tilts your chin up and you move it out of his grasp.

"Fine, you dick."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

You push Rin out of your house and begin to water your plants while wrapped up in a blanket, fucking Rin. You think of ways to tell Megumi and wonder what his reaction will be.

Turning around you spot a car that looked like his and silently walk past it a few times to see if it was him and it was. You smile and open his door, pulling his head against your chest, "Megi!"

"y/n.." he mumbles sleepily and lifts your leg over his waist then closes his door, "C'mere."

With your head against his chest and arms around you securely you didn't want to go out with Rin but you also didn't want to fail.

"Megumi.. can I sleep over?"

"Yeah," he pats your ass, "go get your stuff and we can go."

You smile and raise your head to kiss his lips a few times, "Ok."

Hopefully Megumi can understand because although you two were fake dating it was becoming something real for both of you.

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵ 

new katsuki and dabi fics out now <333