𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ You jump up and spike the ball then run to hug Nobara when making the point, "That's my girl!" she laughs and hands you your water bottle

You jump up and spike the ball then run to hug Nobara when making the point, "That's my girl!" she laughs and hands you your water bottle.

You sit on the bench and talk with your other teammates while trying to catch your breath. "Are you still dating Megumi?" one looks at you and then they all turn their attention to you.

No, we never were.

"Yep." you smile brightly and down the rest of your water bottle, "Gonna refill." you stand up but when walking out you bump into someone from your lack of paying attention, "Megumi, sorry." you blush.

He was holding Mj's carseat in one hand and a bag in the other, "It's fine." he briefly looks at the girls who were drooling over him and gets closer to you, "I... I brought this for you." he hands over the bag and when looking in it you see snacks and gatorade, "I can refill that for you." he points to your empty bottle.

"S-sure." you sit back down and he grabs it before walking out of the noisy gym. He was really confusing.

"You two are so cute." the assistant coach Zoe smiles, she was in your grade and was one of the nice ones, the only nice one besides Nobara.

"Thanks." you grin and hold Mj's carseat closer to you to keep him safe from getting trampled on.

Megumi comes back and sets it down, "Well.. we'll be going now." he leans down to kiss your forehead and your eyes shut from the warmness his lips never fail to give you throughout your whole body.

Why couldn't we be real?

He begins to walk back out and you rush to him, gripping his long sleeve shirt that makes him turn around, "You.. you don't have to leave." you say shyly and connect your hands behind you, "But if you want to go—"

He kisses you again and your lips move together for a few seconds before your teammates are calling you over again, "We're here to support you remember?" he says while his lips still ghost over yours, "You're going to be great." he says and you nod before turning around. You let out a yelp when he slaps your ass as you walk away, making your face redder than ever before.

Nobara covers her mouth and laughs while you flick her off and join her on the court, "Do a little jump, let him see it moveee." she teases more.

"Nobara shut up before I serve the ball at your head."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

Your school had won and you all cheered in a big crowed, you find yourself looking Megumi but it was hard with everyone so close together.

"y/n—" a hand grips your wrist and it was a flash before you were against a chest, "you did better than great, you were amazing." Megumi lifts your chin.

"Hey Megi," you couldn't stop yourself from that nickname coming from your lips and only one arm comes to hug him back. He frowns and roughly puts the other one to join, "I can meet you at your house, ok?" you pull away and Nobara was quick to find you and pull you away.

"Sure." he nods and watches you be pulled back into the crowed, feeling like he was being shut out somehow, he never meant to hurt your feelings but he knew he did and it was something he felt very guilty about.

You quickly say your byes to the team and make it outside, finally getting fresh air on the empty side of the parking lot. You drink more of your gatorade when you hear footsteps behind you, "Stop following me Rin, I'm going to get a restraining order." you say without turning around and he laughs loudly, quickly coming up and putting an arm around your shoulder.

"How'd you know it was me?" he grins down at you.

"Lucky guess?" you open your door and throw your gym bag to the back, "What do you want, I got somewhere to be."

"I'm just going to ask you this once y/n and I'll leave you alone.." he starts out and you watch him suspiciously while leaning on your car, "Can I take you out? On a real date?"

Your eyes widen and you look anywhere but him, "Rin.."

"I changed, I know people only see me as a womanizer but that's not what I am." he grabs onto your hands, "I-i really want to prove myself to you, I want to show you I can be a good boyfriend to you. I like you so much y/n.. I guess that's why I always annoy you.. just to be close to you."

"I'm s-sorry," you begin to feel emotional and look at his vulnerable state, "I'm sorry Rin but I can't.."

"I'm too in love with someone else."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵

You make it to Megumi's before you could go home and change, you felt nasty and wanted to get it over with quickly.

"I'm here." you go in and pet his dogs before going upstairs in the silent house, "Megumi.." you open his door and see him in only a towel wrapped around his waist while he was mid step.

"y/n, take off your clothes and shower with me."

︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵