"Babe, that's not funny!"

Minho shrugged, "You were talking about killing me."

"So you brought up bugs? You know how much I hate bugs!"

"Well, I hate death."

"How dare you say such a thing at a Halloween party!" Chan spoke seemingly out of thin air, making the two scaredy cats jump again. "The ice cream bar is set up-"

"Channie! I have cookies!" Felix waltzed into the room, cookies sliding all over a serving plate. Chan was quick to grab it and place it safely on the table.

"Phew! Thanks, Lixie. Now go get Binnie and Minnie so I can tell everyone that things are ready."

"Okay!" The boy grabbed his wings and 'flew' back to the kitchen, appearing moments later with not only Changbin and Seungmin but also the children in tow.

"Alright, welcome everyone. Anything goes while you're here. The only thing you must do is vote for best costume," Chan pointed to a jar to the left of the food, "and the only thing you must not do is wake the ghost of my great grandmother that lives upstairs."

"But-" Soonbin tried to interrupt, but Chan put a quick finger to his lips.

"So...let the games begin." Chan raised his eyebrows and dimmed the lights.

And then chaos broke loose. How could one sentence make it this loud? Since when did Minho want to carve a pumpkin so bad he had to scream it in Jeongin's ear? Didn't he know that would make Felix scream and Changbin panic? And was Chan an idiot? They were trying to contain Felix and he chooses to put on Just Dance? Not to mention the children running around the living room growling and meowing.

Hyunjin shook his head and curled closer to Jeongin as he watched Jisung get dragged out of the house by his boyfriend. He then watched a similar situation with Felix dragging Changbin. The sight of Felix with a knife was a bit alarming, but at least now it was quieter. Hyunjin sighed and placed his head on Jeongin's shoulder.

"How much you wanna bet I can get a perfect score on that?" Jeongin asked the koala behind him, nodding to the TV screen that was showing the album cover for the Ghostbusters theme song.

"50 bucks." Came Seungmin's voice from beside the couch. Hyunjin jumped for the third time that night.

"Really?" Jeongin gave his new acquaintance wide eyes.

"You're not gonna succeed, so sure."

"What does that mean?"

Seungmin shrugged, "I'll believe it when I see it."

A glint came into Jeongin's eyes. One that didn't really match his tan bear ears and honey pot, and one that Hyunjin knew the boy would regret.

"You're on!" Jeongin said as he untangled himself from Hyunjin and stumbled his way to the TV.

Hyunjin slid down the arm of the couch and took Jeongin's spot while Seungmin plopped himself beside him.

"Look at him. He can't even walk straight." Seungmin's words were directed at Hyunjin, but he didn't try to muffle them.

"That's 'cause that bean pole was attached to me!" Jeongin retorted, slipping the controller strap onto his wrist and sending Seungmin a glare. Maybe getting along wouldn't happen right away.

"Yeah, yeah. Excuses." Jeongin scowled again but turned away from Seungmin to start his first attempt.

Hyunjin was honestly curious about how well Jeongin would do. Since he wasn't much of a dancer himself, he had no room to judge. But he knew Jeongin, and Jeongin struggled in the coordination department. The number of times Hyunjin had watched him trip over air couldn't be counted.