A heavy Soul

Asteroid... the end of the multiverse:

On an asteroid that floated gleaming with gems, a small skeleton sat with artist style clothing.

This was Ink, the Creative god.

Sometimes, Ink really wonders if being a Creator as worth it. Sure he was a god, but it was a damn lonely job. And damn... were a the voices of creation annoying, do this.. do that... make it just so.

It was a migraine a day.

He rubbed his skull in frustration.

As always fate wanted him to work, being careful not to upset the balance of the slowly growing bigger multiverse.

Sometimes he just wanted a funking Vacation.

Wait...

"Hey.." Ink said tiredly, at the multi-colored dressed parasite, who sat down to the depressed and frustrated creator. Ink had no clue where Fresh had come from, he knew he hadn't created them and they were not from the origin timeline.

Nor was there any unknown Au's out there.

He had sneaking feelings, Fresh may be from the outside.

As from outside this multiverse.

The parasite stayed awhile then left, but that was fine as it was normal.

Sudden a shadow fell on him, which should be possible as there was no light here.

Ten minutes later Fresh wondered back, he frowned finding the asteroid empty but a beautiful ebony brush with glimmering glyph's left behind.

"Brah?" Fresh asked confused, after all Inky never left his brush behind.

-----

In the anti-void, a glitching skeleton woke for the first time.