❗🔞😈Imagine 9😈❗🔞

Obey Me Birthday Sex🔞❗🔞❗🔞❗🔞❗🔞❗🔞❗🔞❗🔞

Lucifer

In the Middle of the night, You opened the Secret Fridge in your Room, that you hid in the Closet because of Beelzebub. You took out the a Big Dark Chocolate cake you did with Lukes Help. You put some cherry's and Strawberries on Top, then you made your Way in Lucifers Room.
You put the Cake on his Couch table.
You messaged him that you are waiting in his Room. Just like the Strict Type Lucifer is, he wasnt that amused wgen People are in his Room without Permission. But after he Opened the Door, He saw Y/N in a really Sexy Outfit, smiling Cute "Happy Birthday Lucifer" she said looking both Gorgeous and Sexy.
Lucifer swallowed.
He then came closer.
Smiled.
And Hugged Y/N. "Thank you..."he said while feeling her Breast against his Chest. Y/N grinned and Hugged him too, after that she made Lucifer sit on the Couch. He looked at her Questionable. He followed her Moves and watched her picking a piece of the Cake with the Fork. "Open your mouth..." she asks him with a Sexy voice.
Lucifer Smirked and did like sge asked him too. After feeding eachother, Y/n licks the chocolate from Lucifers lips and kiss it softly.
Lucifers Hands found their way from her waist, down to her ass and massaging it. Everytime Y/n lets out a moan Lucifer gets more Horny.
His Member is now bigger then Before and he is not sute if its going to fit in Y/n Meowmeow.
After being fully naked, Lucifer kiss all her Body and gets ready to enter.
Y/n gave him the Look "Go for it" and her eyes got bigger when Lucifer entered. He moved a bit to make her comfortable with it. Y/n was having a bit of pain but she hold on Lucifer and told him to move more.
"Mhh..You are so tight Babygirl..!" he Growled while thrusting deeper. Y/n moaned his Name with a Sexy Voice and made Lucifer gone Crazy.
He fucked her Soul out and made her Feel Good.
"Ahh Lucifer!! I am Close Babe" she screamed and after Lucifer hit his orgsm, y/n put her legs around him and let him be in her for a while.
"Dont wanna Feel empty...Do me all Night Daddy".

Leviathan

"Huh Y/n...made a Game WOOOAHH its for My Birthday GEYYY HAHAHA I LOVE IT" Levi jumped around excited and Played the Game Y/n made for him. It was about a Prince rescuing his Princess. "Its too easy peasy but since y/n made, its amazing HEJEHE. OH I AM DONE NOW. Oh wait...HUH WHY IS THE ELECTRIC DOWN...Wait did i saved ths Game??!!!AAHHH...huh...wha..." Levi stopped Talking when he felt a Person opening his Belt and petting his Member. "AHHH WHAT THE"
"Shhhh"
"Y/n??! You....ah~"
"Happy birthday" y/n says and giving Him a Blowjob. Levi moans and find Y/N Head, he stroked her Hair lightly grabbed on it. After he came he was Blushing. "Y/n....mhh ahh" Y/n kissed Levi and sat down on his lap, entering his member in her Meowmeow. Y/n switched the lights on giving him a fully view of his Favorite Girl riding him. Levi moaned and hold her waust helping her riding. He growled in her ear getting faster, he carried her and finished her on the Table. They Both moaned and came together, Tired he put Her in his Bed and cuddled her under the Blanket.
"Thank you Teddy bear" he said kissing her.

Mammon

"Play with me Y/n!! YAAA aish okey then dont even listens" Mammon says annoyed and send a voice mail to Y/n.
He grumbled and goes to his Room.
"YIKES Y/n!...DAYUM WHAT...THE...FREAKING HELLL" Mammon says loud and Completely Shook. Y/n is sitting on his table with a Long red cocktail dress on, having one leg over the Other one.
"How about a Game...Black Jack...Daddy?" she asks sexily.
"Sheesh Damn...i....I WILL DEFINITELY WIN. WHATS THE PRIZE OR THE USE" Mammon Ask excited.
"After Every round...The Player Who lost the round has to lose a Clothing...In the End...in the End the Winner gets a prize...i will tell later..".
"Hm....Sus BUT OKEY I AM IN.
After 10 Rounds.
Y/n is only in Undergarments.
And Mammon only lost his Shirt and Jacket.
"HEHE I AM A MASTER IN THIS GAME" he said Proudly.
"Whats my prize" he asks curiously.
Y/n took his Hand and smirked.
She made him fall backwards on Bed abs getting on Top of him.
"W-wow Y-y-y/n...Ah..what" mammon moaned when y/n moved on him and gave him Hickeys.
"Your Prize is Sex Babe...I can stop if you dont want it..".
"NO...i..want it" he said slowly.
Y/n grinned and kissed him deeply while playing with him. Mammon made her Move but then Pinned her and hovered. He took his clothed off and her Undergarments. He kissed her Body before Entering and moving in her. Y/n moaned making Mammon more Horny and giving her the Pleasure. After Cuming Together, Mammon Hugged her and kissed her.
"Thanks for the Gift Sweetheart".

Satan

After Reading all the Fifty shades of grey Books Y/N got him. Satan started to watch The Fifty shades of grey Movies with Y/n.
"The Book is Beautiful. And after reading the bool done, watching the movie makes it nice too. I mean...you can feel the Erotic vibe in both. Book and live Action. The Taste, atmosphere, the feeling fucking the Loved one....oh ups..sorry" Y/n apologized cutely. "Its fine..." satan says blushing and hiding his bonner.
After The Movie Y/n wanted to grab some Blanket but noticed Satan grabbing on it for the sake of his life.
y/n laughed after knowing why.
Satan looked at her suprised.
But Y/n just laughed and pulled the Blanket fast away leaving a shook Satan and his bonner.
Y/n then sat down on Satans Lap.
Kissing him while moving.
"Mh..ah..y/n..." Satan moaned while making her move more. Satan pinned her down and started to kiss her before undressing them both.
He Entered in her moaning in her ear.
"Mhhh..Good Girl..." Satan says after Y/n moaned. He gently pushed his whole lenght in her and thrusting in and out. After that he kissed her titties.

"Good Girl Kitten" he growled.

Asmodeus

"Oh Thanks Y/n for being my Model" Asmo says while putting her a corsett on. He tried hard not to Look at her Breast. "No problem Honey" Y/n says and put on the Dress Asmo made her.
After The Date because Asmo Had Birthday. Asmo helped Y/n get off the Corsett. "Asmo just Fuck me" Y/n says leaving Asmo shook. "I am Hot you are Hot. You keep staring at My Breast and i know you have a Big Dick" Y/n says. Asmo still lools shook but slowly puts off the Rest clothes before pushing Y/n on the Bed and Kissing her. Y/n moaned when Asmos cold Fingers moved around her body and in her Meowmeow. Asmo Fingered Y/n and then Fucked her. Y/n moaned loud and let asmo Do her. He then took her to the Bathroom after cumming, washed her body but got horny again, so he Fingered her and let Her Handjob him. "Damn Y/n my Beautiul Rose..i love you..thank you for this Wonderful Gift"

Beelzebub

"Y/n!!" Beelzebub yelled and just came in her Room. Beel looked her.
Y/n looked at him. Beel looks at the Big Cake. Y/n looks at the Cake then to Beel. "No...Beel...nooooo...its for you and Belphie...Do not Forget its your birthday. Now close your eyes and dont look!" Y/n says strictly.
"😭😭😭😭i wanna eat But...okey" Beel closed his eyes and Y/n quickly hide the Cake in the Secret Fridge.
"Sooo" y/n said holding Whipped creme.
"Mhhh thats yummyyyyyy"Beel says with a Growling Tummy.
"Sit on the Couch" Y/n asks him to and then stand infront of him feeding Beel with the Whipped creme. Some of the Creme landed on Y/n breast but she didnt mind it at all. But Beel pulled her down on his Lap licking the creme Off. Y/n blushed and watched how Beel pushed her Gently on the Couch putting her clothes away and eating the creme off from her Body.
"Did you know that whatever you eat...your cum will taste like it too" beel says while playing with her Meowmeow and then eating her out like a Monster. "Ahhhh yes Beel...Yiur tongue is...so good...."Y/n moans.
Beel then enters himsf in Y/n tryng out sex for the first time and leaving her shaking. "Thank you y/n" he says kissing her abd cuddling.

Belphiegor

"Belphie?"Y/n asks looking for Belphiegor. She puts down the Cake on a Table. Y/n put her Bag on the Bed of the attic and starts to change into her Pyjama without knowing that belphiegor watched her doing that.
He gulped when he saw Y/n changing and also taking off her Bra. He came in after Y/n was done. "There you areee" she says to Belphie cute and hugging him. Belphie Blushed for the fact that she has no bra. "Come look at my Gift" she says excitedly. She took his Hand and gave him his present.
Belphie Cought and then Opened the Gift. A Pillow. "Now we have Couple Pillows and can do a pillow fight" Y/n laughed and started to Hit Belphie.
Belphie laughed cute and Played with Y/n. While messing around Belphie fell on Top off Y/n. He looked in her Eyes forgetting his bonner. Y/n then felt his Bonner and looked in his eyes Sexily. "Ah..Y/n...you are so Hot.."he says. "Go for it...Do it Belphie" sbe says making him kiss her and start making out with him. More Horny then Befire he starts to Fuck her Soul out. Like there is no Tomorrow. His Hand grabbing her Waist. His Hand lightly Choking her making her more Horny.
After Cumming he gets her on knees and rails her from Behind while pulling her Hair slapping her ass.

After Cumming 2 twice
After Eating Out
After Riding
After Vanillia Sex

Both kissed and cuddled.
"Thank You Princess...i love you" he says.
"I love You more"