Naruto; Mugen train (part3)

Start from the beginning

Naruto:"A stand user? What's that?"

Asher:"You'll fund out in one of the other universe's I'll show you."

On the outside of Tanjiro dream Nezuko got out of her box and looked to see everyone asleep. She stared a little bit longer at Naruto who is asleep as well? Crushing a girls throat while standing up.

She turned and saw her brother asleep as well, she tried to wake him up but nothing was working. So she headbutted him really hard, turns out that was not a good idea since she was the one hurt not him.

Jiraiya:"Jesus! How hard is this kids head!?"

Naruto:"Huh what do you mean?"

Asher:"Well Naruto a demon is the peak physical limitation of a human plus with additional strength and powers. It's almost impossible for a regular human to hurt it mick less male them bleed, so yeah."

Naruto:"Oh, ok."

Nezuko started spilling, but then she became angry insstead and headbutted Tanjiro again but demon flames covered them but it didn't hurt any of them only burnt the ropes.

Inside Tanjiros mindscape he heard Nezuko whimpering.

Tanjiro:'Nezuko! She's in danger! But how....."

Tanjiro looked down at his sword and started sweating.

Tanjiro:'I-I have to take the risk!'

Ino:"Don't tell me he's..."

Kurenai:"I think he is."

Anko:"Heh, kids got balls."

Tanjio then took his sword and placed it on his neck he hesitated but he did it, he cut his neck off.

Tanjiro woke up breathing heavily and sweating with a shocked look on his face.

Tanjiro:"I-I did it, I got out!"

Nezuko:"Mm! Mm!"

Tanjiro:"Nezuko! You're alright!"

Tanjiro saw that he had a rope on his wrist and saw that everyone has one as well.

Tanjiro:"I don't think I should cut this with my sword, Nezuko can you burn them."

Nezuko:"mm."

Nezuko started burning the ropes while trying to get his crew plus Naruto to wake up.

Tanjiro:'Damn nothing is working!'

Then the children woke up, they all had hidden weapons and all ready to attack Tanjiro. But the other kid that was in Tanjiro mindsacepe did nothing.

Kakashi:"Hm? Wonder what he saw in there that changed his mind?"

Gai:"Probably something youthful!"

Kakashi:"........Yeah, no."

While the children were bickering with the other one Tanjiro used his superior skill and speed to knock them all out. The last kid told him how Tanjiro's mind was so calming and how dwarfs of light helped him. He felt so warm that he couldn't have killed him and he felt relaxed. Tanjiro understood and left him be, he went to the roof of the house to kill the demon that was causing this.

At the roof

Tanjiro face toface with the demon who is named Enmu.

Enmu:"Oh, you're awake. Good morning. You could've slept some more."

Ino:"Ew, those vains look gross."

Asher:"Demon traits, maybe? Humans vains show as well, kinda."

Kankoru:"Still kinda looks weird."

Temari:"Yep."

Asher:'Holt shit! I totally forgot they were here!"

Tanjio:'This guys scent, it's so strong! How could I have not noticed before!'

Enmu:"I showed you an especially nice dream there. I could've showed you a dream where you family was slaughtered y'know."

Kushina:"I officialy don't like this asshole now."

Tsunade:"You and me both."

Asher:'Did thay ever explain Enmu backstory?'

Enmu:"Next time I should show you a dream where your father came back from the dead."

Tanjiro is angry now.

(A/N:Hey it's been a while, I haven't updated in a while cause I was very sick but now I'm feelin a little better. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, have a nice day)