"What do you think of making an offer to Eret for his pyramid?" Quackity asked as they stood in front of their board with plans for Phase II covering it and two drafting boards.

"The giant cobblestone thing in the ocean?"

"Well, if we covered the cobblestones with something nicer, and maybe built a bridge..." Quackity drew the pyramid on the white board with two lines linking it to Las Nevadas.

"Just for something to look at?"

"No, I was thinking we could put a casino inside." Quackity drew a crude version of his vision. "Go with an Egyptian theme."

"Maybe with suites on the top." Wilbur took another color marker and put in a few floors near the point.

Quackity's elbow bumped into him, he looked up to Wilbur with a smile, his cheeks slightly flushed. Wilbur couldn't help but smile back. He quickly looked away to the area where Paradise Burgers stood.

"Big Q, I've been meaning to ask. What are your plans for my burger stand?"

Quackity frowned. "I thought we were just going to bring Paradise into Las Nevadas. Maybe as apartments or a wilderness themed area or something with the lake. Why? You don't really want to keep it, do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"Why? Wilbur, we're about to double the size of Las Nevadas! We've been working on this for months! It's just a bit of land and a burger truck. You can have a whole burger truck franchise if you want! This!" Quackity pointed to the giant drawing of Phase II. "This is our paradise!"

"I just want to have something that's mine! You have your other bank account! Oh f-ck! I didn't mean to say that!"

Quackity eyed him. "Is that what this is all about? Is that why you've been acting weird lately? Yeah, I have another bank account. Sh-t, I have more than one. I wasn't sure that this would work. I've worked my a-s off for all of this, I've lost too much to loving the wrong person before and I'm not f-ing willing to lose it all again."

Wilbur couldn't disguise his hurt. "So you thought I might be the wrong person?"

Quackity turned away dismissively. "Oh don't even pretend to be offended."

"Fine, I won't pretend!"

"What was the first thing- the first thing you asked me for when you saw Las Nevadas? The very first thing, you wanted to be partners. You wanted a chance at Las Nevadas."

"I came to find you without even knowing what Project Nevadas was! All because of a book you left me calling me your dearest friend. I wanted to see you!"

"And then you wouldn't accept it when I wouldn't just give you what you wanted. I'm sorry if I couldn't tell whether you wanted me or Las Nevadas." Sarcasm dripped from Quackity's words.

"You couldn't... You couldn't tell?! I f-ing built a burger stand overlooking your country. I walked the border almost every day! I could have gone anywhere-"

"No, you couldn't. Where were you going to go? Back to your dad's house? You know what? F-ck this sh-t!" He threw up his hands and turned away from Wilbur, towards the door. "I'm not having this f-ing fight."

Wilbur braced himself for the next words. The banishment back to the burger truck. It would honestly come as something of a relief. This had all been far to good to be true. Make it quick, Big Q, he silently pleaded.

Quackity turned around, his finger poking into Wilbur's chest. "You know what, Wilbur? I've had too many f-ing fights in my life to waste my f-ing time arguing how I was justified in being wrong about you."