20 || She sings come home.

2013

Asgard, before the Royal Palace of Valaskjalf.

I climbed on the horse set for me and waited for the brothers to finish their loving goodbye after I did. While they do so I turn my head towards the sun and close my eyes for a moment to take her warmth in. The fresh morning breeze greets me too as it ruffles my by Thor braided hair. I picked my Asgardian formal dress this morning to take with me. Frigga had already noticed and approved. She told me it is good to have a souvenir from each travel here. Loki has not said a word to me after last night's "goodnight", which is fine, we all need space sometimes, right?

'She is already waiting for you, my sons.' I open my eyes to Frigga's voice.

'Oh, do not rush, I could stay here all day, ma'am.' I say reassuringly while turning my horse around to them. The sun now warming the back of my neck.

'I am sure you can, but real gentlemen would never let their Lady wait.' Frigga smiles sweetly at her sons with her statement as her tiny smirk goes towards me.

Both of the brothers walk in my direction as I direct my horse back towards the Bifrost. I turn my head to see Thor already in the stables ready to go for another race, meanwhile, Loki sits neatly straight up without expression. With a swift movement, I tie my hair back loosely. Before I can let my hands down Thor races off with a laugh.

'Traitor!' With a great laugh I yell at him while taking off myself.

'I thought Lady's did not need headstarts!'

Swiftly we returned home. And to my surprise, in time.

2013 - Thursday 11th April 11:17 AM.

Stark Tower, Xanthe's room.

A warm shower. Hot steamy and full of thought just getting washed down the drain. How I love the Asgardian luxury dress, it felt good to be back in sweatpants and a hoodie. I've been hiding out in my room since yesterday, scared to face Loki. Scared to have let him down.

My phone buzzed.

I sigh deeply and reach for my mobile. Home alone again because I'm not mature and trustworthy enough for any missions.

Liz: Hey Xanthe. I missed you in class again. <3

Liz: Are you coming in today?

I smile looking at the messages.

Xanthe: Sorry, wasn't feeling too well.

Xanthe: Tomorrow I'll be with you. :)

Liz: Alright, take care!

Liz: Ily <3

I like Liz. Obviously for more than a friend, but yet, here I am. But I cannot tell her about what I am. Not yet. She knows a lot already, she is just too smart to hold anything secret. Her life is a puzzle, she constantly looking for more pieces to put together.

Then there is Loki. The arrogant fucking prick. I'm ashamed of yesterday. I was tired and overstimulated, everything was wrong. And I just dumped my bucket all over him. That's how I think of built-up emotions, a glass, a bucket, everyone has a different size but the water will nevertheless fill it up and when it becomes too much, you break down.

Soul || Loki Fanfiction (UNDER REVISION)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara