6

Anubis

He's asleep, finally. I sneaked the blade back and got up from the floor going to the bathroom. I opened the drawer where the other blades were and took another just incase he notices I took this one back.

I locked the door and sat in the tiled floor. My arms are already fucked up so I guess I have to do my legs again. I pulled my pants down and started to work on my legs.

Stupid ass little space making me tell him. I don't want him to know, it's not his job to fucking help me.

"Anubis open the door" Maxim knocked.

"Fuck off" I grumbled

"Now Anubis"

I ignored him and kept doing what I was doing.

The door opened and there stood Maxim with an old school ID card. He walked over to me and took the blade.

"Give it back" I shouted at him

"No, I told you I'm not going to let you hurt yourself"

"Get out I'm going to take a shower"

"I don't trust you alone, I'm going to stay"

I was about to punch him but I decided against it. I got up from the floor and started to take off my clothes. I turned the water on and glared at Maxim.

His eyes were wide staring at my body. His shocked face loosened and he licked his lips. What is he playing at?

"Stop staring" I turned around so my back is facing him.

"Sorry, you just look uh, I'm gay"

"What's a gay?"I asked getting in the shower.

"It's where you like the same sex, I like boys, not girls"

"Oh, oh my god I think I might be gay" I stuck my head out.

Maxim started to laugh and it made me mad.

"Shut the fuck up" I grumbled going back in the shower.

"You're too cute" Maxim hugged me from behind. When the hell?

"What do you think you're doing?" I glared at him.

I looked down and noticed that he's naked. Oh my god why is he in here.

"Get out" I punched him in the chest.

"Nope, we shall save this precious water" he smiled hugging me again.

"You're an idiot" I frowned.

Maxim chuckled and grabbed the strawberry shampoo and started to wash my hair.

"I can do this myself"

"I know" he continued to wash my hair.

After he was done with my hair he started to wash my body. I wiggled a bit as he started to go down.

I stopped him and took a shaky breath. If he keeps going I probably won't be able to contain myself.

"Stop please" I whispered.

"You haven't been cleaned yet"

"I'm clean enough so please stop"

"Oh I see, you're face is all red" Maxim's voice deepened and he started to kiss my neck.

I let out a breathy moan as his hands started to rub my sides of my stomach. I looked down and saw that I'm starting to get hard.

Maxim grabbed my cock and slowly started to jerk me off.

"A-ah~"

He pressed his cock against my back and went faster.

"Stop teasing me" I whined.

"Why? It's cute"

I whined more and Maxim stuck his finger in me. I moaned loudly putting my head on the tile wall. It feels really good.

Maxim started to stretch me out making me moan more. Why is he doing this? I'm a villain, he's a hero.

He grabbed my head and kissed my lips taking his fingers out replacing it with his cock.

"So big" I moaned out into his lips.

"Does it hurt?"

I shook my head no even though it does hurt a bit. I've never had someone this big. Yeah I've done it before but I don't count them as anything because I didn't want it. But this, I want it so badly.

Maxim started to fuck me moaning in my ear.

"Hey keep it down in there you two, mom and dad are about to come in" Harper knocked on the door.

I covered my mouth trying to keep my moans tamed. Maxim went harder moaning more in my ear.

"M-Maxim I'm going to cum" I whispered.

"Do it"

I moaned and came onto Maxim's hand. He pulled out and came on my ass.

"Fuck you felt so good" Maxim kissed and sucked on my neck.

"You two had a good shower?" Harper smiled as Maxim and I walked downstairs.

My face went hot and I hid behind Maxim.

"It was fun, anyways can you watch Anubis for me? I need to get some stuff from the store"

"He's 17, can't he take care for himself?"

"Please Harper I'm begging you"

"I don't need to be watched over" I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Yes you do, I'll be back in two hours"

Maxim left leaving Harper and I alone.

"Asshole" I grumbled.

I kept cursing under my breath and walked to the stairs going to my room

"Where are you going?" Harper asked.

"My room, I don't need to be watched over, I'm not a kid" I looked at her.

"Okay but clearly Maxim wants me to watch you for something so if you tell me I'll leave you alone"

"It's nothing" I tensed up.

"Come down here and sit, now"

I groaned and went back down the steps rubbing my arms.

"Can you please tell me"

"No"

"Fine, but until then you are going to sit here where I can see you" she pointed to the couch.

"But I-"

"Ass on the couch right now"

I huffed and sat on the couch with my arms crossed over my chest. Damn I hate hero's so fucking much.

Harper grabbed the remote and sat next to me putting on a show.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the tv.

"Bill Nye"

"What?"

"It's a show about science so shush"

"I don't want anymore school shit on the weekend"

"Well he's funny and I enjoy it"

I messed with my sleeves and watched the show with Harper. Stupid science. Stupid hero's. Stupid everything.