-The truth-

Minho didn't even realize he was crying until he felt a small drop of water fall onto his hand. He ignored the aching sensation in his heart and he brushed his tears aside. It hurts knowing that you've been stabbed in the back by your most trusted friends, but what hurt Minho more was the fact that he knew Chan was up to something. And he was right, the whole time Chan had been working with the opposite side. He might have been the one who set Hyunjin and Seungmin houses on fire, he might have been the one who was behind Minho's hallucinations. Well, maybe not that but he had been the one playing the game from the shadows. Minho was worried that Chan had spilled all his secrets but some part of him still had faith in him. A small part of him still believed that Chan was loyal, but the loyalty was beginning to fade.

Without realizing it, he had arrived back at the house. He didn't want to go inside just yet and face the others. He wanted to savor the silence and enjoy the last few moments he had of peace before the destruction happened. Another car pulled up outside the house, all of Minho's cars had black tinted windows so you couldn't see who was inside but Minho already knew who it was. Chan got out of the car first and stood leaning against it, he couldn't see Minho but he was staring right at him. His face screamed 'I'm sorry. He was guilty. He wasn't sorry for betraying his best friend, he was sorry for getting caught. But Minho decided to give him a chance and let him explain himself before throwing his ass out. The silence had started to become unbearable so Minho stepped out of the car. He didn't look at the older, he turned his back on him and walked into the house.

Changbin was looking at some files when Minho walked in. He could sense something was off with his boss, the expression on his face was strange. But he decided to ignore it because Lee know was a wild card and nobody ever knew what was going on with him so he shrugged it off and continued to mark his file. Chan walked in a few seconds later with the same crazy look on his face, now Changbin knew something was off. He was going to ask if everything was okay but Chan had already stalked off by then and he decided not to, he would probably be filled in later. Minho headed straight to his office, he decided to make this a private matter until it had been fully investigated. Chan sat across from him neither of them speaking. Usually, Minho loved the silence, but not this the awkward and uncomfortable type. Chan decided to break the tension by asking the first question. "How did you hear?" Minho looked up from his lap and glared right at him, he wished he could see what was going on inside Chan's head. "The whole damn thing" He mumbled.

"Minho let me explain, please-". He was cut off by Minho "No let me explain something Christopher, you are a vital part of this gang and you have a leading role. I trusted you with my life and my legacy, only to find out you were trying to undermine me the whole time and kill me? I've done nothing but help you these past few months and It fucking hurts that you would just stab me in the back like that. Why would you do this to me?" Minho let it all out. Chan looked at him guiltily, he didn't know what to say so he just put his head down in shame. "How long have you been working for them?" Minho asked. "Working for who?" Chan replied, now confused as well as distraught. "Got7". Minho had got it all wrong, some detailed explaining was needed. "I don't work for Got7, I work for you" He said. Minho sighed, and reached for his alcohol stash in the desk drawer. "Minho, please listen to me. I don't work for got7 and my intention was never to kill you and tear this gang apart. A few months ago a man who goes by the name of Jinyoung Park came to me with an offer. He is well-known and is extremely dangerous, he literally owns half of this city. He asked me to help to take you down, which of course I said No to. He then told me that if I didn't comply then he would kill my sister and brother, apparently, he's been keeping them hostage. You and I both know that family comes first so I had to accept. Chan confessed.

Family did come first, Minho knew that but Levanter was his family. Jinyoung was supposedly famous but that's funny considering Lee Know had never heard of him. Chan sounded like he was telling the truth so Minho allowed him to continue. "I hired Got7 and J.one to help me with the operation, they had both been threatened by Jinyoung so we decided that we would work together to take him down as well as pretending to get rid of you at the same time, but we were too caught up in trying to get rid of him that we forgot about the mission he had made us do and as you saw earlier he was pissed off about it". He explained. "So Got7 and J. One was working for you? What about Ateez, where did they come into play?" Minho asked, he was really trying to get a hold of this situation but it was confusing. "We had to make it look like we were doing our job, so I asked J.one who is leading Got7 to make an explosion of some sort in one of our houses, he asked Hongjoong to do it as they are known for explosive technology but they refused because they knew who you were, so J.One kidnapped Hongjoong to force Ateez into doing the job which is why Hyunjin's house went up in flames last month," Chan said.

Things were starting to add up, the real question was if Chan was telling the truth or was he just covering up everything. "If you're really telling the truth then who is J.one?" Minho asked. "I am," A voice said. Minho looked up to see Jisung standing against the frame of the office door. He had hear heard everything. "I'm J.One".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: N

The truth has been revealed. Should Minho give Chan and Jisung another chance? I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the support, I know it has been a while since my last update but I started school again a few days ago so I haven't really found the time to write but I promise I'll stay on top of it. Thank you all again.

 Thank you all again